Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 8:18 am

{Part of Darkness and Light}

That fire connected again as she pulled herself against him, starting with a white hot sensation on his lips that traveled down through his body. áHis right hand trailed downward, each clawed fingertip just lightly scratching against her skin before running into leather. áAt the realizing of it, Saad used a very small amount of alchemical energy to alter the size and sharpness of each claw to avoid accidentally harming her.

His mind tried to divert down a path questioning his lack of want to hurt her, but the rest of him was uninterested in conjecture. áHis fingers passed over the leather, the whole palm of his hand sliding around the curve of her butt even as his tongue flicked between his lips softly to touch hers only just so briefly before he pulled her up with his right hand, his left quickly sliding down her neck, across her right breast and curving around her waist as his other hand had. áAs soon as the fingers of his left hand gained purchase around her curved figure, he lifted her up to him, pulling her against his chest and holding her like that.

He nearly attempted to lay down with her on the bed, and realized the Shikkar was still there. áThe cloak quickly wrapped around the entire weapon and slid off the head of the bed onto the floor, followed by the bed itself sliding out even as Saad knelt down onto it. á

He broke lip contact again, the tip of his nose dragging softly across her cheek while he tilted his head a bit and softly bit at Sarrai's neck, which turned into a kiss.

He laid down with her against him the way she had been, legs straddled around his waist, and felt immediately how intimidatingly powerful his lust had become. áEvery hair and pore on his body stood at attention, every touch, taste and smell sent chills down his body. áAnd as he lay there over her, pulling away enough to look her in the eyes again and propped up centimeters above her, his left hand had pulled back up to her stomach when he adjusted his weight onto his right elbow on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 9:26 am

The edges of her teeth scored across his lower lip, tugging on it faintly. Strong hands lifted her and out of instinct her legs locked around his waist. The feel of him against her caused a subtle growl to vibrate in her throat that further deepened when his teeth bit at her neck, just at the junction where it met her shoulder. A subtle hiss followed and her fingers tangled in his hair in an attempt to keep him in place. Her legs tightened around his waist, her hips shifting against his ever so subtly.

"You drive me crazy, Taral" She admitted softly as his lips pressed a kiss to the same spot he had just bitten. Her free hand trailed up his spine, nails teasing the flesh as they moved up to tangle beside her other hand. With a gentle tug, Kinta tilted his head back and hungrily claimed his mouth in another kiss. Her tongue traced the contour of his lower lip, teasing and nipping at the soft flesh as she alternated between nips with the edges of her teeth and easing the faint ache with the soft velvet of her tongue. She wanted to drive him crazy with need, with want just as much as he had been with her for the past year.

There were thoughts locked away in the back of her mind, buried deep behind thick mental barriers. Thoughts that she had kept hidden even from him. Thoughts that now flashed to the surface as she let those barriers down. There would be nothing separating them, as she let their Force Bond flow through her. She embraced it, strengthened it with the desire she felt at that moment and reflected it back to him.

Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 10:55 am

He groaned softly while she bit and licked at his lip, but only allowed her to for a few seconds before his jaw lowered, his lip flicking from between hers as she licked at it. áHis own somewhat pointed tongue slipped over his bottom lip as soon as it was clear of her mouth, his head tilting to the right subtly as it slid between her lips. áIt sought hers out immediately, and lapped gently across hers while his lips and hers closed the gap. á

He could feel the connection deepening within, feel the way it seemed to pull him body and mind directly to her. áThe bond was pulling his mind away from the reality around him and more directly tuning his mind to hers, his body to hers. áHe could feel her heart beating with in his chest, the warm, supple body of heat against him. áAnd he relaxed physically against this broadening mental connection.

He had been too distracted with the current goings-on to realize it since he picked her up, but as he relaxed his weight, the firmness of his arousal pressed against her and it became a his focus. áHe felt himself begin throbbing as he lay there atop her, her legs around him, lips locked. áHis body moved against the intensity, and he pressed himself between her legs with a portion of his weight and grinded down against her softly.

It felt incredible, being this close, this contact. áBut it also made him ache, like a body wide spontaneous need. áHis right hand moved up her stomach, fingertips tracing their way in zig-zags before being interrupted by the leather straps of her outfit. áEverything he was doing halted only for a fraction of a second as he flicked his fingers straight out, flattening his hand above her chest and using The Force to unbind all of the straps at once.

He didn't bother to actually remove anything, but pressed his hand back down on the side of her torso and ran it up, fingertips slipping beneath the leather to allow him to cup her breast. áHis hand lifted only slightly and his fingertips spiraled in until the surrounded her nipple while his tongue slid back into his mouth and he in turn bit down gently on her lower lip, sucking upon it lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 1:42 pm

The warmpth and feel of his hand sliding against her skin caused her back to arch, lifting herself further into his touch. Her hips arched against him, pressing the warmpth of her lower body tighter and harder against the firmness between her parted thighs. She let go of his hair to smooth her palms down his back and over his sides. Her fingertips teased each contour of his ribs. Her nails lightly teased his abdomen before dipping lower. Her right hand snaked between them, palm pressing against the evidence of his arousal.

Kinta parted from the kiss, her teeth nibbling along the curve of his jaw and down to the pulse beathing beneath the skin of his neck. With another low growl, she bit at the same spot he had bit her as her fingers slipped beneath his clothing to curl around the firm, throbbing flesh beneath. His arousal was nearly hot in her hands. Without warning, she switched their positions, pinning him beneath her. She straddled his waist, fingers teasing up the length of the flesh beneath her expert hands. Her lips trailed over his throat to seek out his ear, nipping playfully at the lobe.

With a wave of her other hand, she used the Force to unfasten the bindings of his pants. Sliding her hands back up his sides, she allowed her lips to burn a path of fire down his torso. From beneath her lashes her eyes watched his face, gauging his reaction as she wiggled herself lower down the length of his body.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 2:07 pm

The moment she took hold of him, his body moved nearly at her command, which is how she turned him over so easily. áEvery nerve in his body lit up in a single swell at the touch, the movement of each finger while she essentially dominated him, and every part of him wanted her to.

This was a weakness, easily identified by him, and one that grew more rampant with every even slightest movement of her hand. áThis was power she had over him, a dominating control that as of right now had him laid out on the bed, his back arching even as his abdomen tightens, trying to move himself with and against the motion of her hand. áIt was a power that she could use against him in the future, this was clear. áHe was not in control of his logical sense further than realizing he was not in control, and knew that at the freedom from a set task and isolation with her, this lust would over-take him again.

"And I like it." áHe responded to his own faded train of thought out loud as she drug her lips down his scarred chest, fingertips of her free hand likewise tantalizing his side.

He realized she was looking up at him well after his mouth had briefly hung open and he fought it by grinding a soft bite into his lower lip. áEven where she touched his torso, even the scant spots where her hair touched his skin, attempted to twist him, make him writhe and tremble the same beneath her touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 2:28 pm

Her nails curled around the waist of his pants and tugged them down past his hips. Instead of going directly where she wanted, where perhaps they both wanted, the tip of her tongue flicked out and caught the inside of his thigh, the edges of her teeth following a split second later. With a wicked grin curling a single corner of her mouth, she flicked the tip of her tongue against the end of him. All the while, her dark eyes watching, taking in every single reaction. Every hitch of breath, every twitch of muscle. She hummed softly before sliding her mouth fully over him, a sense of pride nearly rising in her knowing that she could quite easily make him loose control.

She reached up with her left hand and curled her fingers around the base of his arousal, sliding the velvet heat of her mouth further down. Another hum vibrated through her at the taste of him. She uncurled her fingers and slid her mouth off of his length, her tongue flicked out briefly to tease the tip before she crawled up his body.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 2:46 pm

The full of his body arched the moment that he felt the soft warmth of her tongue stoke across him. His body came back to rest with a very mild grin on, the left corner of his bottom lip trembled slightly before he again bit down on it. But when he felt the velvety touch of her lips wrap around him, the hot and wet feel of her tongue against the head of the shaft, he audibly moaned. It was deep in tone, but very shallow, it had taken his breath away.

All of this was new, and all of it felt amazing, but the feel of her mouth engulfing him, especially after taking it in her hand again, further and further into her mouth caused him to writhe gently. It throbbed in her mouth, every centimeter of contact washing his whole body in ecstasy, even as she pulled her tongue and lips back up and off of him, and he curled up as her lips came up to only surround the head, sitting up slightly just before contact was broken.

This turned fortunate as she crawled up his body, as he pushed and then kicked his pants the rest of the way off onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 3:09 pm

Sarrai peeled down the straps of her leather armor where they pooled at the bends of her elbows. She reached behind her, tugging the binding from her hair. It tumbled like a dark waterfall down and around her shoulders, the end brushing the small of her back. She slid first one arm, then the other from the straps and let it drop to her waist, her rather generous breasts free from the confines of leather. She tossed the top portion casually over her shoulder where it dropped to the floor in a whisper of fabric to join his. All that was left was the lower portion. She stood gracefully from the bed and unhooked the straps around each thigh. The holsters for her sabers slid down the length of each leg and she carefully removed them, hanging them gently on one of the shelves.

She turned her focus back on Kozan, watching him watching her as she unfastened the belt around her waist. The belt and talbards fluttered to the floor and she stepped aside, nudging it aside with the toe of her boot. It was these that came off next, leaving her standing there in nothing but skin. She reached out to him, taking his hands in hers and slid them around the dip of her waist. She moved back onto the bed, kneeling beside his hip. Her hands slid slowly up along the muscles of his forearms, nails teasing his biceps before tangling into the wealth of his hair. She tilted his head back, her black eyes staring straight into his.

"Take me, Kozan." She whispered softly against his lips, using his name for the first time in several long months. "Make me yours, Taral."

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 4:01 pm

He watched her with a smiling expression of delight, eyes scanning from her face, down to her full and gorgeous breasts. áHis expression softened greatly as he fixated on them, as though he were looking at art and his focus was only broken when he noticed the top of her belts sag and then slide away, which drew his wanting gaze further down her body.

When she knelt beside him and directed his hand to her body, he did not hesitate. áHe leaned up toward her on one side, and reached his middle and forefingers down the crease of her skin on the inside of her thigh with the palm of his hand flat against her body. áHis fingertips curved around her body, but didn't travel long before they felt her, hot as a furnace and slick to the touch.

He ran his middle finger between the lips, his own body drawing closer to hers while she caressed his body, teasing his skin with her nails to create a delicious light pain, a masochistic delight that wished her to dig even deeper with them, to tear at his flesh. áThese thoughts disappeared as his middle finger slid without resistance into her body, curled gracefully inward and slowly repeated that stroke. á

"Take me, Kozan." She whispered softly against his lips, using his name for the first time in several long months. "Make me yours, Taral."

His body felt the pull of the words she produced to him as greatly as Saad could swear he could feel the Force itself pulling him to her. áHe gave in to the request by sliding both of his arms around her body, hoisting her over on her back with her head at the foot of the bed and laid down on top of her once more. áHe nudged his right knee against her left, pushing it open to the side far enough that he could then slide his leg beneath it.

He reached into her hair, coiling his fingertips into it near her scalp and pulled her to him, his bottom lip reaching out slightly further and catching between her just parted lips with it, and used the kiss to pull her closer. áHis tongue pressed against her upper lip, but only barely, just tracing it across the length of the lip while he rocked his hips backward, sliding the length of himself down her as he got into position. áHis free hand slid down her side and around the curve of her butt and slid her leg up higher by the thigh as he slowly buried the entirety of himself into her.

He hadn't expected it to be this powerful, this sensual. áShe was so warm, smooth in unimaginable ways, tightly hugging his erection as he pushed as far as he could. áHis hand ran back up her leg, grabbing a hold of her again as he pulled back out, and then writhed and grinded down into her once again, the entirety of his chest pressed pull against her large and perfect breasts. áHis lips broke from her then as he once more pulled their bodies together.

"Nu nulis j'us, buti nuyak poru, Kinta." He hissed and hummed in Sith into her ear after drawing his cheek up against hers, his hot breath sweeping down her neck as he spoke in whispers to her; á'I love you, be my mate, Kinta.'

He wasted no time in seeking any kind of response from her before nibbling at her ear, then her neck and continuing downward with a series of kisses until he reached the nape of her neck, where he once more took a full amount of her skin into his mouth and bit down passionately. áHis tongue dance, then traced and tickled at her skin between his teeth, somehow intuitively knowing how it felt to her and therefore how to proceed, but at no point did he stop his steady pivot of his hips. á His breath shuddered from his nostrils as he was assaulted with waves of pleasurable sensation that he had never known existed before, and still he held her body against him, allowing almost no space between them at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 4:29 pm

Her near cry of pleasure as he entered her in a single, deep stroke was muffled by his kiss. Her hips tilted out of instinct, drawing him even further, shifting the angle of their joined bodies in such a way that it would be nearly impossible to tell when one began and the other ended. It was as if their physical connection solidified their mental one, strengthened the one they shared within the Force. There was a near audible snap of energy that hummed and vibrated. Her fingers grazed down his back, nails digging further into his hips, nearly hard enough to draw blood.

When he spoke to her in Sith, her body shuddered, tightening around his erection as it was buried deep in the cavern of her slick heat. She growled lowly, teeth nipping at his shoulder. A particularly enticing roll of his hips caused her to bit down on the area of skin where his neck met his shoulder and drew blood to the surface. It had been accidental, but the scent and taste of his blood seemed to cause her body to tighten further around him, almost nearly locking him in place for a split second of time.

He asked her to be his mate. He loved her. Elation swept through her, her breath releasing in an audible rasp as his hips, and hers, moved in perfect rhythm.

"Yes." She answered in a breathy whisper, her tongue gliding over the faint wounds she had made at his shoulder. "Always, Kozan. There is no one else. There will never be anyone else." Her breath hitched for a moment as they both shuddered during a particularly possessive thrust. "I was yours the moment I met you."

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 4:58 pm

The bite that drew blood had nearly brought him to his end, the pain and therefore the pleasure of it were so astounding that he could barely handle processing it all while she gripped him inside of her so tightly. áTheir passionate embrace was unbearable and irresistible and all-encompassing in the ways that it opened Saad's mind to the reality that he has been living a half life, incomplete and numb to an entire galaxy of sensations.

"I was yours the moment I met you." Was all he needed to hear.

His heart gripped at him in his chest, it was like a kind of agony, and it did not make sense, especially at this moment. áWhat was it? áHe continued to match and keep the same rhythm with Kinta, his body feeling somewhat like it was trembling all over, but greatly to the contrary he felt in a bolstered vitality that he shouldn't even be capable of in his state. á

That was when the faint blue lights of the sphere turned out entirely.

You are low

Came the telepathic message of the ship to the two totally mentally unguarded couple otherwise occupied. áSaad had never even stopped, and ignored it as though it hadn't happened to begin with, simply deigning to hold her firmly against him and roll her on top of him. á

His hands slid down her back, the barest traces of claws scratching faint red lines into her sides as he drug them both to rest gripping her butt, and he resumed, arcing his back and rolling his member into and out of her back at the rhythm they had been at before. áHe accepted the darkness and found even greater comfort in their passion.

Despite being below her, he was putting in a great deal of work at the moment. áThe pace was gradually becoming rougher, as was his grip on her curvaceous body, and now he gave in to the primal urge, biting into her shoulder where it joined the neck, and applying pressure until he could taste the delicious metallic tinge of her blood on his tongue. áHis teeth immediately retracted at the taste, and his lips and tongue gently caressed and suckled upon it, lavishing in the carnal nature of tasting the blood of his mate. áHe licked at it once more, then released her neck, blowing a gentle and cool stream of air over the top of it before resuming again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   January 31st 2017, 5:26 pm

She did not care that darkness enveloped them. She only cared about the man that was now beneath her and the way he made her feel. Whole, safe, desired. She took his hands in hers and brought them up to her breasts. Her fingers slid over the backs of his hands and between those long skillful fingers of his and curled them firmly around her own flesh. Her back arched, hips grinding in slow almost lazy circles even as each thrust snapped up and became faster, rougher. A groan escaped when she felt his teeth against her shoulder. The faint trickle of blood slid down over her skin and over the backs of their hands joined at her left breast. The symbology of it cascading over their fingers like a binding tie was not lost on her.

After a moment, she leaned forward, claiming his lips with hers in a near bruising and crushing pressure. It muffled her near scream of pleasure. Fire lit up her veins causing her to tremble faintly against him.

"Mmm." Kinta purred softly. "Harder, Kozan." She growled lowly in his ear. She wanted the imprint of his fingers on her skin just as she had the imprint of his teeth at her shoulder. She wanted to mark him and be marked, to let the entire galaxy know who she belonged to and whom belonged to her. It was primal, primitive in a way, but also tender and protective. These instincts were new to her, but she embraced them none-the-less. With each upward shift of her hips, she tightened her body purposely around him, urging him to a higher peak, to move faster and harder, deeper. She wanted them to both go up in flames, to be nearly consumed by passion.

"Nu nulis j'us." She said softly in his own native tongue, her gaze capturing his, even through the darkness that surrounded them.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 8:04 am

He could feel the same primitive desires she did, and it showed through his claws returning to their usual appearance when she lifted his hands onto her breasts. áHe felt the cool trickle of her blood against her burning skin as he squeezed in tandem with her, more relaxing the rest of his body as she had sat up and allowed her to take control for the time. áHis claws dug into her soft and luscious breasts, and he could feel her intensify, feel her grip him tighter within him while her body moved and danced atop him to the pain and pleasures they shared, in the moment and as one.

His arms went lax when she leaned down on him, each rolling quickly out of her way and then around her body to pull her lithe frame against him as he began again, now with deeper and heavier thrusts. áTheir lips lock once more and he feels his lips pinch and bruise upon his teeth while she presses as tightly as she can against him. áHe could feel a tightness, a sore quality even, in his abdomen, but instead of diminish his resolve it further made him burn for her and put more motion into each thrust.

"Mmm." áShe hummed into his ear, a deep and passionate sound that gave him chills.

"Harder, Kozan." áShe growled lowly in his ear.

He took a few seconds at the same pace and then gave her exactly what she wanted. áBefore he could, he heard her whisper in his ear in the Sith tongue. Nu nulis j'us."

As though that had been the que, his right hand slid down her body, the backs of his claws dragging down to the perfectly curved butt again, and took a wide handed grip, claws digging into her skin. áHis left pulled back around her side, scratching 4 faintly bleeding lines across her hip, and by first the elbow and then the wrist, he sat, and then stood up, holding her against his chest with his right hand. áWith a couple steps áforward and to his left, he slammed her not-too-gently against the straight vertical pillar next to the meditation circle and after sliding his left forearm under her right knee, and still holding her with his right hand, he began again.

He lunged forward at her neck, biting down on the opposite side now, his tongue following it's own pace totally seperate from that which he trusted. áEven as his teeth bore down, and blood welled up from her beatiful flesh into his mouth, his tongue slowly lapped, traced and caressed, a highly contrasting sensation amid the increasing intensity. á áHe began, with each thrust, to feel the blood turning sticky between them, which caused him to press his chest against hers, holding her perfectly still as he increased the pace yet again. áHe held her like that until he simply didn't have the strength in his arms anymore, but again, was not deterred by fatigue.

His tongue danced across the fresh bite wound a moment before laying his lips against hers once again, his tongue tenderly making it's way into her mouth. áHis pace quickly slowed to simply a halt, where for a few moments he enjoyed simply holding her like that, and then he rolled his hips down and backward and pulled his incredibly hard and throbbing erection from her. áAnd with a shaky breath he lowered her feet back down to the floor. á

This moment ended as soon as he pulled his tongue back and broke lip contact. áPassionate impulse saw him guide her to the side, spin her around and bend her over the short seemingly incomplete domed wall of the meditation circle. His right hand slid down his waist and he took hold of himself for a moment, guiding the tip back into her while his left hand snaked around her body, very lightly dragging his clawed fingertips up to her breast as he slowly eased deep back into her. áHe only glided his hand over her breast though, and did not linger. áBy this time, his fingers were arched backward, palms of them sliding smoothly across the slick and wet blood draping down her body. áThe fingertips curled back around as they reached her collar bone and followed the contour of her body until they rested firmly around her throat. áHe pulled her back into him the rest of the way, his own blood soaked chest pressing against her arched back when he reached his length's end.

The pace rapidly increased from this point on as his right hand became free and coiled around her, embracing her right breast áonce again even though he pulled his chest further away from her to allow him to thrust deeper and harder into her, feeling as much on fire as she felt tightly gripping around him. áHis aggressiveness increased by the second until he was once more welling blood up around his claws on her breast and he himself was moaning deep and load with each and every thrust of his body into hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 2:36 pm

It was as if her words unleashed a primal passion that burned deep in them both. A rumbling growl tore from her throat as Kozan slammed her none too gently back against the support of the Sphere. Her fingers tangled tighter in his hair, pulling, angling his head just enough for her teeth to drag along the pulse throbbing against the side of his neck. She inhaled deeply, comitting his scent to memory. Strangely to her, he smelt like home. There was no other explaination for it.

Her growl turned into a moan as he slid an arm beneath one of her knees and lifted it. It tilted her body in such a way that he slid deeper inside of her, her body accepting every bit of him that he had to offer. But neither one of them were done yet, not by a long shot. He slid out of her fully, nearly causing her to whimper in protest at the lack of heat, the lack of fullfillment. He spun her so that her back faced him. and leaned her forward over the partially formed wall for the meditation chamber. Knowing what he was about to do sent a tremor down her spine, her body clenching in anticipation.

As if reading her body's demands Kozan slid his erection back inside of her in a single, possessive stroke that immediately had her moaning his name, followed by a faint curse in Sith. At this angle the tip of him continued to stroke over that hidden spot inside of her, the one that made her knees weak and her body tremble. To brace herself, her fingers gripped the wall on either side of her, claws digging into its surface and making deep gouge marks. Her hips shifted back against his as they surged forward and as the pace increased, the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed off the walls, only adding fuel to their already scalding passion.

"Yes." She hissed out, barely audible through her teeth. They were both exhausted, sweaty, but they seemed to fuel each other, neither one of them willing to stop. Kinta leaned back against him, sliding one arm up and around the back of his neck, fingers tangling in his hair again. Her other hand drifted down to his hip, nails digging into the skin beneath her grasp and drawing blood to the surface. She burned, her body aflame with both pleasure and just a faint amout of pain, but it was the good kind of pain. The kind that only added to the depth of that pleasure.

"Don't stop, Taral. Please don't ever stop." She knew at some point they would have to, but at this point and time she didn't care.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 3:22 pm

He produced a definitive growl when her claws dug into his hip, and he intentionally pulled his head in resistance to her grip of his hair, attempting to squeeze every drop of pain and pleasure from everything that she did.

He felt her knees gradually giving her lower and lower toward the floor and slid his hand down from her throat, down between her breasts and down the center of her stomach. áHis claws once again reshaped, becoming shorter and rounded off to his finger, as his fingertips trail down past her belly button, parting off toward the left and then following the curve of her body lower. áHis entire arm ended up beneath her, which helped to hold her up even as his middle digit once more found her hot and wet center, the girth of his member thrusting into and pulling back out of it over and over. áHe traced between the lips and located what he sought without knowing why.

He flicked his fingertip across the bulb of it, already incredibly slick at this point this motion met no resistance of any kind, but did cause her body to tense back into him in a single jerk. áHe steadied her against him and did so again, but tried to flatten his finger as much as he could, laying long strokes across it with a moderate pressure. áHis other hand continued to steady her body against him, crossing between her breasts and grasping the side of her neck.

His body burned when it touched against her, and everywhere it touched against her, but as hot as they were and as sweaty, every moment without contact felt freezing, but brought it's own enticement with it just the same. áThe stark contrast of temperature only contact and a centimeter away from one another gave him desire to be close, but another desire won him over instead. á

His grip upon her loosened severely, and his hand slowly pulled up from between her legs as he, himself pulled his throbbing member back out of her yet again. áHis skin tightened all over him, gooseflesh taking over every centimeter of his body in a fraction of a second after he pulled away from her. á

He once more decided to change positions, and he turned her around once more, bracing his left hand on his back as he laid her down on top of the domed meditation circle wall. áShe was more much more diagonal than horizontal, which was exactly what Saad now wanted. áOnce more he took himself in hand as he sidled between her legs, each of his forearms bracing one of her legs up, bent at the knee.

His hand pulled away as he slid the head back within her, once more igniting the solid flesh in her radiant heat. áHer knees became hooked into the inside of each of his elbows, and as he snapped each thrust up, he again was unable to stifle his moaning with each rapid and powerful movement of his body. áHer weight trying to slide back down the wall after each impact of her body against him creating a body-wide sensation that made Saad himself weak in his knees, it dawning on him that the harder, faster and rougher it was, the tighter and hotter she became around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 4:05 pm

Kinta's hands could not find anything beneath her to dig her nails into, so she reached out towards Saad and gripped onto his forearms. In this position, they were the only thing she could reach. The harshness of their breaths, the movements of their bodies and the sensations of each movement further intensified. Her body tighened, the beginnings of an intense fire burning through her abdomen. Instinctively she knew she was close and as much as she was anticipating the result of such pleasure, a part of her didnt want it to end.

"So close.." She said softly, using the muscles in her abdomen to sit up as much as she was able. Finally, she reached up and grasped his hair in both hands, pulling him down towards her. There was a possessive heat in her eyes as she claimed his mouth with hers hungrily, devouring each moan that passed his lips. Her tongue tangoed with his and between one breath and the next, her body errupted. Her sheath clamping down around him without mercy even as he continued to thrust relentlessly as deep as he could.

Sarrai's lips pulled back from his as a scream of pleasure and release caused her to arch her back, tilting her hips upwards, giving Kozan silent permisison to empty himself as deep inside of her as possible.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 4:32 pm

"So close..." Her voice was heavy breathed and husky in her moment so near climax, and once more seemed to be like a prompt to Saad.

She grabbed two fistfuls of his long hair that was now in wet-slicked locks draping across his face and shoulders and drug his mouth down to hers as much as she pulled up to meet him. áHe resisted weakly, both from lack of strength and potency of want to taste of her once more.

His muffled moans became more frequent, but found no expression past how stubbornly locked his lips were with hers. áHer body found it's own rhythm of reaction to his movements, and he watched the escalating climax in her eyes as hungrily as he enjoyed the feel of her her tightening, throbbing and contracting around him more and more rapidly. á

His left arm reached further along, palm wrapping around her hip as a final quick series of her movements alerted him that she had just now reached her peak. áHis claws dug into her hip as she tightened around him more than any other time thus far in a long solid clamp, and then he felt a gush of warmth flood against him, but he did not yet yield.

Her hips rolled back and he was exposed even deeper within her, and her body still continued to pinch and tighten around him as he continued further, his lips still sealed against hers. áHis body trembled slightly, feeling like a rush of heat rose from his feet to his head, and he burst.

He pulled her body tightly against him, his member throbbing hard and powerful inside her as he finally released. áHis figure, with her body still held against him like that slowly lowered to the floor, where he eventually came to be sitting, still hard and throbbing, unwilling to yet pull free of her, of this. á

"Nu nulis j'us, nuyak Jena'tes. Nuyak poru." áHe breathed, heavy and hot against her neck before kissing the same spot gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 1st 2017, 5:04 pm

Kozan sat upon the floor that they had slid to when his legs just couldn't hold either of them up anymore. Her lower body was still against his, with him still buried deep inside of her. She could feel the steady beat of his heart and hers where they were still joined. She lay back against the floor, both arms bent at the elbows and resting limply by her head.

"As I love you, nuyak nulis." She reached out, her right hand cupping the side of his face, the pad of her thumb brushing along the ridge of his cheekbone before trailing down over the contour of his lower lip. With a soft purr, she mustered up the strength to sit up, brushing her lips against his in a tender and affectionate gesture. Once the contact broke, Kinta layed back down, taking a few moments to simply enjoy spending time with him like this where no one was bothering them.

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 2nd 2017, 9:38 am

The moment was coming to a close, but he selfishly resisted despite his near total exhaustion and actual hunger, which was beginning to stir up at the smell of the soup just out of sight.

His left hand swept up to his cheek, where he wiped several rivulets of sweat up and over his brow while combing his disarrayed hair back over his scalp so he could better see this beautiful and dangerous creature still lying nestled up against him with her legs draped on either of his hips. áBut as he sit there, staring down at the contented, albeit exhausted, expression over her entire body, a fierce chill crept across his. áIt wasn't a momentary shift either, it dug into his flesh as though it had hooked claws.

His hand instinctively stuck out toward the bed, the quite large fabric top blanket ruffled some in it's center and then pulled off of the bed by that point. áIt wafted through the air briefly as it made it's quick journey to his hand, only to be whirled around him once and brought cascading over both of his shoulders, the remainder of the top and bottom ends coming to a floating rest around Kinta's legs and across her breasts.

With what seemed incredible care and ease, he leaned over her slightly and rolled his hips down and back, pulling the length of himself out of her slowly as he leans over her more and more. áBy the time the head flicked free and up against him, he was nearly holding her, and with a momentary shift of his leg, he was propped up on his left elbow on the right side of her, his weight rested on his hip and one of his legs over her hip and between her legs.

He slid his right hand across her stomach with a relaxed sigh, his eyes close and he leaned down, embracing her lips with his quite gently. áHe took breath as she exhaled, and drank in her scent as much as he lavished the soft plush of her lips. áHe felt entirely out of himself. áHe, at this moment, did not understand anger or hate anymore. áThey seemed far-flung and insignificant wastes of energy and time, especially time. áThe palms of his fingertips curled around her side as his hand reached her hip and he pulled away from the kiss finally.

His selfish resistance needed to come to an end, though. áAs hard as he fought to continue feeling like this, now that his heart was slowing down, his body cooling off, his logical mind and basic instincts began to re-dominate his behavior. áHe blinked a few times, looking into her eyes in the pitch darkness of the sphere that he was somehow still able to see in. áHe swam for just a moment in her eyes before his stomach curled over inside him, growling audibly while a sharp pain hit him. á

"Mmm" áIt was a shuddering sound, much more like a groan than a hum.

"It is time to recoup from the efforts of the day for both of us." He said after a moment and a grimace. á

He said nothing else before sliding out of one side of the blanket, replacing it on top of her and walking off bare as when born. áHe strode as he always had, proud, strong, obviously convicted, and then vanished around the barrier. áOnly his voice boomed out after a moment, aimed at the sphere.

"Lights!" áBut there came no response or reaction.

A growl purred through his teeth as he collected two ceramic bowls and a pair of metal spoons, but using the Force to operate the wooden spoon to serve with. áIt occurred to him finally as he poured the very dark red and somewhat oily soup into the second bowl that he could see because of the very feint blue light of the flame beneath the pot. áThe slats for air-flow allowed the light to give of just traces within the sphere.

Such an effect was lost as he came back around the barrier, and absolute darkness greeted him. áHe could see neither the bed, the walls nor his mate on the floor, but he could feel her. áIt was so much more clear than it had ever been before, but he could feel this pressure that existed between where he stood and where she lay now. áWith every step he took, it amplified until he and she existed entirely within it, and then it was not noticeable at all, not without trying to feel it.

This new sensory guided him not only back to her, but directed him to step over her legs and the blanket, it was so precise that it was startling, even. áHis logical thought process lashed out at him, questioning whether or not he could still perceive such a thing with his mask on. áBut the moment that he slid the blanket aside and open with his foot and sat down on the floor beside her, this thought was put to death. áHe became encapsulated by her scent once more, and failed to think any longer on unrelated topics. á

He set both bowls down on his left and tilted his head upward toward where the blue light of the sphere processor should be lit up. áHe steadied his right hand up at the assembly and drew in a slow breath.

"I am becoming annoyed. áIrus dabarrr" he growled out at the ceiling above him in Sith, heavily rolling the r.

After another two seconds, it lit up, but no verbal response came. áShe was annoyed...jealous? áSaad could not decipher the feedback of mental process that he was able to pry into, but he did not concern himself with it. áRegardless of what it was, it did not really matter in this moment, the lights were on. áHe also took notice that shortly after the lights came on, he could swear he felt a warmer current of air hit his back. áHad she dropped the temperature on them? áHe couldn't say for sure.

His eyes glided back down to the partially exposed woman just below him with a smile that forgot of other things, and he, unable to resist any more, began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 96

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   February 2nd 2017, 1:13 pm

The heavy roll of the r as Saad spoke to the ceiling of the Sphere made the surface of Kinta's skin break out in goosebumps. She felt her body immediately respond to the aggressive growl, clenching faintly in an aftershock, but pushed it aside with the promise of food. She sat up beneath the blanket and shifted her legs so she sat in a near meditative pose. She picked up the other bowl and set it carefully in her lap, but her eyes did not stray too far from watching Kozan. With a faint smirk tugging at the left corner of her mouth, she followed suit and began to eat. Her mind focused after the first two swallows and she could feel the energy already beginning to return. She was still physically exhausted, but it was nothing that a few hours of actual rest wouldn't cure.

After a few moments, her spoon scraped the empty bowl. She unfolded herself from her sitting position with an air of grace. She extended a hand out towards him, motioning towards his bowl.

"Do you want more, or are you finished?" She asked softly, her voice still faintly husky.

------

"Sir, there is someone on the holo for you." One of the Officers accompanying Ren informed him before quickly leaving the room. He was pouring over data that they had found in an abandoned lab on Endor. Data that had no real significance just yet but was quite interesting. Sidious kept detailed notes on different races, most notably the Pureblood Sith and their prowess with Force Alchemy. He set aside the datapad and made his way to the war room where a large holo image of a red skinned Sith stood in the center.

"You would be Kylo Ren." The Sith spoke first, almost staring down his nose at the helmeted Human.

"I would, yes. Why have you contacted me?" He was both annoyed and curious. Annoyed that he had been interrupted in his galaxy wide search for answers. Curious as to why one of these...Sith were contacting him.

"Information came to my attention that you seek out the Human known as Kinta Sarrai, whom I believe you called Drayga at one point."

Behind the mask of the helmet, Ren's eyes narrowed faintly. He stood in front of the holo image with both hands clasped firmly behind his back, appearing both in control and commanding when in reality he felt anything but. Before he count continue, however, the Sith spoke again.

"I know where her and Kozan Saad are headed. There is a planet in the Kessel Sector called Honoghr. Approach from the north side as his fleet will arrive before him."

He contemplated this for a moment. What if it was a trap?

"Why are you passing on this information?"

"I am Lord Lo'ska. Commander for Saad's fleet. His distraction with this Human female is a weakness that he can not afford. I felt it wise to inform you of her location in hopes that you would reacquire her."

The Force shall free me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}   

Back to top Go down

Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next