Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: FAQ's of BC   September 14th 2015, 2:28 pm

1. What is Roleplaying?

- For those of you who do not know what Roleplaying is, it is a form of writing that involves more than one member of the forum. It stars out with a specific idea or plot and goes from there. It can involve anywhere from two members up to twenty.

2. How do I get started?

- I recommend that you start by reading as much as you possibly can, this way you can get a general idea of how the forum works. Once you have done that, then you may begin by registering an account.

3. How come no one is responding to my posts?

- Please be patient. There is no real set deadline for posts and some of us have real life events that prevent us from posting right away. Rest assured, someone will eventually respond.

4. How do I sticky a topic?

-You don't. I do. To get a topic stickied, it must be voted on by other members, including myself. If I read through a thread and find that it is original, creative, and fascinating, then I may stick it without votes. You'll never know. XD[/i]

If you have any other questions, you may post them below and I will answer them the best I can.

~Draven

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net

FAQ's of BC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Chronicles :: Administration & Moderation :: Administration & Moderation Forums :: FAQ's-
Jump to: