AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 461

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Pennywise   September 14th 2017, 8:01 pm

Author's Note: I was inspired after watching the newest release of IT. Pretty damn good movie. I do not own anything in the ITdom that Stephen King created. Sadly Pennywise is not mine. I do however own Jessie. Smile Enjoy. More will be added as I go.

Chapter One

Neibolt St
Derry, Maine

Denbrough's tale of terror was proving to be a work of non-fiction rather than the musings of an over active and fertile imagination. Jessie stood before the Well House on 29 Neibolt St, backlit by a foggy orange glow from the single street lamp on the corner. Something had called her to this delipidated house and it wasn't just the excitement of facing the unknown. Perhaps it was her connection with IT that had called her here. Ever since she could remember, the guise of Pennywise the Dancing Clown had manifested in her dreams. Always acting as a spectator to her minds musings. Lately, however, she had begun to notice the clown playing a more active role. The closer she got to her twenty seventh birthday, the more frequently Pennywise appeared and the stronger the connection seemed to grow.

So close now, Jessie. His slightly high-pitched yet eerie inhuman voice whispered almost seductively through her mind. It sounded so real that she half expected him to be standing behind her if she turned around, but that was not the case. He had told her once that he was trapped, imprisoned somewhere in the sewers. Patiently waiting for her to come to him. She was the key to his freedom, his release.

We will make them all float. Pennywise promised. There was no need to elaborate further on the matter. They both knew he was speaking about her past and her anger at the seven kids who had reduced this ancient being to be trapped in his own domain. What still confused her was why an infamous child killing entity would be so enraged over her own abuse during her childhood. A question he had yet to answer and neither one of them was sure on what the actual answer was.

Taking a deep breath, Jessie carefully made her way up the rickety front steps, the fingertips of her left hand trailed over the banister. The instant her skin came in contact with the wood, a strong flash image nearly brought her to her knees. She could see a thin young boy, no older than thirteen, pick up a discarded bottle and smash it against the railings post.

Beep beep, Richie.

Focus, Jessie. The clown's words, his voice, brought reality screeching into focus and she caught herself before she tripped. Touching objects and getting small flashes had always been normal for her, but this was so much stronger than anything she had ever felt. Did it have to do with her connection with IT?

There's my girl. He purred in delight. It marveled him with how mentally strong she was. The bond they shared, this attachment confused him. He was so very old, a creature of simple needs. Hunt, feed, and sleep. But, this girl made him feel something far stronger. He had become obsessed with her, almost as if she had become his drug of choice. He had watched over her in her dreams while she slept. Ten years he had simply watched and waited. As she became older, he had begun interacting with her in conversations, even going so far as to touch her. Perhaps that was what had spawned their bond.

For a moment, it felt as if Jessie's body had a mind of its own. She moved as if she had been pulled by invisible strings through the dank interior of the Well House. She paid no attention to the rooms as she passed through them, but she glimpsed an outdated refrigerator with the door still wide open. She could almost picture Pennywise's tall, nearly seven-foot-tall frame crammed into the appliances tiny interior. She snorted softly at the mental image before moving through the kitchen and towards the door that led to the basement. The stairs gave way to a dirt floor. In its center was a large, crumbling stone well with a knotted rope that hung down and into the darkness.

I sense no fear from you. IT commented in what almost sounded like awe. Normally it would have angered him, enraged him. Pennywise couldn't explain the elation he felt knowing the extent of her strength, of her resolve. He was proud.

There isn't anything that I have faced that I feared more than what went on in my childhood. Her voice so soft spoken and husky was like music to IT's ears. The sensual, seductive timber made him want to go to her, to touch her. Possess her, and not in the same way he had done with his past victims.

Did you mean it when you said we would make them float? She asked, grabbing a hold of the rope with both hands. She hesitated, perhaps waiting for a response before continuing further.

They will all float. He confirmed. He paused for a minute, musing over his own thoughts. It angers me that I feel anything for you. I don't want to welcome it. I don't want it! He hissed out through her thoughts. But I can not bring myself to hurt you, Jessie.

That was honest of you, Pennywise, thank you.

Without another word or any more hesitation, she lowered herself into the bowels of the well.

The cold, murky waters of the sewers barely seeped into the white Columbia winter boots that Jessie wore. They were laced tightly over form hugging black leggings that provided her with more freedom of movement to crawl around in the damp tunnels. A comfortable black sweater and worn black leather jacket rounded off her look of comfort. Once she had reached the bottom of the well, she had secured her waist length black curly hair into a single loose braid.

I can smell you, Jessie... He taunted in a sing-song tone, sounding almost as if he was licking his lips in anticipation.

I trust I don't smell rank. She joked, pulling out a small pen flashlight from the pocket of her coat.

Mmm. Not at all. You smell delicious. Better than feeearrr.

Not sure if that's any comfort. Sounds as though you're thinking about snacking on my leg.

More like what's between them... He muttered to himself, vaguely taken off guard by his own train of thought. He had never entertained any kind of sexual thoughts about anyone, ever. He fed on children! He shouldn't fantasize about what this woman would taste like in a state of arousal. Pennywise ran his white gloved hands over his face with an inhuman groan. He could sense Jessie's own thoughts veering towards the same carnal direction as his own and he felt the erection the guise of the clown provided him, harden considerably. She was getting closer...

Jessie ducked through a particularly low archway. It opened up into a subterranean chamber that was larger than she had expected. A collection of toys and other trinkets were piled together into a spiraling formation that reached the ceiling and housed a large metal door that more than likely led to what had once been IT's lair.

Funny how we are referring to you more often as Pennywise and He rather than IT.[/i] She pointed out, shining the beam of the light over the pile of collectibles.

"I noticed." Came the growling tone of the clown from directly behind her. She whirled at the unexpectedness of his physical presence.

"Damn, you're tall." She exclaimed, her rich chocolate brown gaze sweeping up from the toes of the red pom-pom tipped boots to the top of his eeriely high forehead and eye searing red hair. His sinister eyes shifted from blue to yellow a split second before he was suddenly standing in front of her. Close enough to touch. She craned her head back to look fully up at his white painted face. The corners of his red lips curled up into bold crimson lines that bisected his eyes and continued up past the curling scars where his eyebrows should have been. His dull grey costume seemed to be from several different time periods, making it difficult to pin point exactly how old he truly was, but she knew he was older than anything in this town and more than likely older than anything on this planet.

"You didn't need me to free you, did you, Pennywise?"

The clown closed his eyes when she said the name he had adapted form himself. It sounded like music to his ears.

"No." He admitted, reopening his eerie gaze. He looked directly into her own eyes and suddenly reached out. A large gloved hand snatched the front of her throat as his lips pulled back from strangely formed front teeth. They were a bit longer and narrower than they should have been, sharp and lethal. His cherub cheeked babyface looked even more sinister with such a dark expression and yet she could not bring herself to fear him.

"Go ahead. Kill me if that's what you intend to do." Jessie was strangely calm, even in the hands of such a creature that had killed without remorse. She did not fear death. She feared only emptiness.

With a growl of resignation, Pennywise allowed the hand that gripped her throat to move to the back of her neck. His long fingers curled at the nape, spanning over the entire back of it.

"I cannot. I need you too much, Jessie." He whispered, letting the thumb of his free hand lightly trace over the contour of her lower lip. "I do not know why, but I need you."

Strangely humbled by this normally emotionless entity proclaiming it's need for her, she reached up and entwined her fingers with his. Even through the gloves he was warm. She had half expected his touch to be ice cold. She felt him tense at her touch and she expected him to grab her throat again. What surprised her more was when he increased the pressure on the back of her neck and pulled her into the embrace of his arms. The long limbs wrapping around her almost like a spider’s legs winding around its prey. Would she die here, beneath the strange town of Derry? Unknowingly by the sparse population above them? No. Pennywise's embrace was not one of foreboding doom. Strange as it was, there was a sense of comfort and peace. It was protective and in its own way, as caring as a creature like [b]IT
could manage.

"Centuries. A million years in this world and I had yet to feel anything. But now, now I feel the need to protect, the need to harm those that dared to touch you. I do not understand any of it."

"I do not have any answers for you, Pennywise but I can hazard a guess as to what may have triggered the bond." She admitted, releasing his hand from hers, but still maintaining the intimacy of standing in the circle of his arms. "I was not yet born when my parents moved to Derry. I am pretty certain that I was even conceived here just like most it's residence. I remember they started acting strangely when I was perhaps three or four. I do not know how that sticks in my mind, nor why I remember it so vividly."

"You have very strong mental abilities. Empathy, telepathy. It wouldn't surprise me if you share some form of telekinesis as well. I would suspect that your memories are nearly photographic."

She smiled faintly before continuing. "Almost. Borderline I believe. My parent’s strange behavior led to even stranger events. Abuse, neglect. I was often left home alone to fend for myself. I was scarred very badly when I was four. They had told the doctors that I had fallen. No one questioned it, not even the nurses but I remember what had happened."

Not wanting her to relive those memories, Pennywise used his strong connection with her and delved into her thoughts, prodding at her mind with his own. The first thing he felt was her abject fear. The sheer terror of a child so young facing some unknown horror. Normally this fear would have enticed him, it would have triggered his hunger. Instead, it pulled on his rage.

Her shrill scream echoed off the dark damp walls as she was dragged through a labyrinth of tunnels. Tears, hot and scalding streamed down her dirt caked face. Holding tightly to her kicking legs was her mother, Diane. Her father, Richard, held tight beneath her arms. He kept both limbs pinned to her sides to keep her from clawing at them, to keep from the sweet release of escape. Faces blurred above her as more entered her field of vision. Wasn't that Mr. Parker from down the street? Confused and terrified, young Jessie screamed. She was soon quieted when they placed her on some kind of ancient stone slab. The cold, damp rock bit into her skin beneath the thin cotton nightgown she wore.

"You must keep her still." A dark voice spoke from the shadows just above her head that was trapped in the vise like grip of Mr. Parker's hands. "In order to bind her to IT, a sacrifice must be made. Is there any willing to pay such a price?"

"I am." Her mother, the very woman who had given birth to her, allowed Mrs. Tanner to take a hold of the girl's legs. She knelt before the robed figure that led this coven, this cult who seemed to worship the entity they called IT. If that was the case then why were they trying to bind her to them? Shouldn’t they have simply used her as a sacrifice? An offering of food for this creature?

Young Jessie watched in horror as a sharp knife was sliced across her mother's throat. With the same bloody knife, the figure turned to her and stabbed its blade down her leg. The small limb was pinned to the stone preventing her from moving. She screamed in pain, her tiny voice echoing through the tunnels.

Jessie forcefully shoved Pennywise from her mind. She hadn't meant to, but instinct had taken over the moment he had unlocked the door to those memories. She had acted on sheer instinct. Surprised, he stumbled back away from her, already mourning the loss of her presence both physically and mentally.

"Oh God." She mumbled, dropping to her knees on the damp ground. One hand braced the ground as she fell, supporting her weight while the other pressed against her right temple in an attempt to ease the pounding slamming against her skull. "They bound me to you." She whispered softly. She had not remembered much of what had happened. She had buried those memories and had all but forgotten them when she had left Derry.

"Yes. They used the lure of your energy to call to me. They took a part of my essence and fused it with yours. Effectively binding us together. Not many would have survived such a process and I was not aware of it until I touched your mind." He had felt the pull to her and had suspected of what had occurred, but it had not been confirmed until just now.

"Why would they do such a thing?"

The clown crouched down by her and placed his large hand beneath her chin. He carefully tilted her face up to him. Those sinister yellow eyes glowing menacingly, but not towards her.

"They think to control me by using you, but they do not realize that with the missing piece of my essence by my side, I am that much stronger."

"So their plan back-fired on them?"

Pennywise's lips curled into a grin full of such malice that it was nearly palpable.

"And they have no idea just how much it did."

Color Claim:#00ff00

Last edited by Draven on October 1st 2017, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 461

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pennywise   September 23rd 2017, 8:47 pm

Chapter Two

Jessie watched in fascination as Pennywise began furiously digging through the collection of debris he had acquired throughout the centuries. From the rubble, he pulled out a surprisingly uncrushed and perfectly wrapped package. The paper was vivid red but the ribbon it was tied with was as black as the purest shadow. He carried it carefully in both hands before setting it down gently into her lap.

"For me?" She inquired quizzically, wondering why he would be giving her a gift.

"For your birthday." His expression seemed to falter for a moment. "It is soon, yes?"

She smiled and she lowered her head faintly, almost ashamed that she had nearly forgotten her own birthday, which according to the slim black watch on her left wrist was only in an hour. "I have never celebrated one. I had almost forgotten." She looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Thank you, Pennywise."

He smiled, dropping a large hand on top of her hair. He moved to run his fingers through it but frowned when they got tangled in her braid. Without asking permission, he unraveled it, letting the dark curls tumble down her back. He gave a growl of satisfaction when the earthy scent of her shampoo drifted up to his red painted nose. He would have moved closer to her, but the ripping of paper caught his attention and his gaze dropped down to the parcel in her hands. Delicate hands that would be capable of so much more than just the drawings she created as a means to escape her demons. He would teach her, nudge her in the right direction to embrace those demons. To harness all of the strength they would give her. He watched her expression change to one of bewilderment as she carefully removed the contents inside the box. Beneath her fingers was a masquerade mask made from what appeared to be some kind of black mesh. Attached to one of the black strings of the mask was a slip of paper. Written in elegant handwriting was a single name: Richard Marcus. Her father?

"He dragged you down into those tunnels. He was the robed figure that took your mother's life even though she so willingly gave it. He bound you to me with the hope of using you to control me no matter if it cost you your life or not. There is no one that deserves their fate more, Jessie."

Pennywise reached beneath her chin and tilted her face up to him. "He must be made aware of the consequences of his actions. He set the wheels in motion. It is up to you to turn them in your favor now."

Slowly, Jessie reached up and placed her hand against the side of his painted face. To her, no gift had even meant more, though she did not recall receiving one in the past.

"Thank you, Pennywise." The heartfelt appreciation in her voice seemed to melt the giant clown and he leaned down to rest the abnormally large forehead against hers.

"I would accompany you, if you like." He offered, feeling a strong elation at her close proximity which only made him want to pull her closer.

"I don't think I would be able to do this if you weren't there, but is being bound to you such a horrible fate?"

"I am not human, Jessie. I can never be human, not even for you. There will never be a normal life. Do you really want to be eternally tied to a creature such as me?"

This was the unpredictability of IT surfacing. One second he could be speaking about the murder of her father and the next, sounding almost sad over the fact that IT would never provide her with any sense of normalcy. Strangely, Pennywise felt her long, sharp claw-like nails digging into the flesh of his forearm. With a faint growl, he turned his yellow gaze to meet her own, silently asking her why she was doing such a thing. It wasn't that it hurt him, quite the opposite. It excited him and it took all of his effort not to claim her.

"You are not going to be rid of me that easily, Pennywise. I have never had a chance of any kind of normalcy. I do not even know what normal is. You have been one of the only constant presences in my life. I do not think I could stand it if you were not with me in some way. No, I would not be able to."

Her confession brought with it that warming sense of pride and elation that he was not accustomed to. With a twitch of his head, a chuckle and a jingle of bells, the clown locked both of his large arms around her and spun them both. Maniacal laughter echoed off of the large cavernous walls.

"Then it would be best if this bond was fully formed. You would gain nearly the same abilities I have. You would become, in essence, like me."

"How would we strengthen this bond?" She inquired when he stopped spinning and set her back down on her feet.

"You must feed." He paused for a moment in thought, his demonic gaze staring off into the distance. "I do not think children would be to your taste for the horrors you suffered at such a young age. Once you have fed, we must complete the binding. I may have to take on a more corporeal form. It would be easier."

Jessie quirked a single arched brow. "What would be easier?"

IT gave a devilish and sinister grin. "Why, consummation of the binding of course."

Last edited by Draven on October 1st 2017, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 461

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pennywise   September 26th 2017, 3:06 pm

Chapter Three

Jessie knew that he was watching her. She could feel the pressure, the heat of his eyes on her as she moved with confidence down the street and towards the Marcus residence. It had been years since she had last step foot in this place. She had left the day she had turned 16 and had not looked back. Little did she know that a year later, Pennywise would have started appearing in her dreams.

Do not fear him, Jessie. He cannot and will not hurt you. You are safe. Came his reassuring words the moment her resolve started to falter. She inhaled deeply and let it out slowly through her mouth. He was right. She could do this. She would do this and the moment she had the strength, the power, the entire Cult would be at her mercy. Her foot steps were silent as she moved up the short stairs that led to the front door. Her hand didn't even shake as she knocked upon its wooden surface.

"Just a minute." Came a nearly booming man's voice. It was the same voice as she remembered. Locks clicked as they were unlatched and with a creak of the hinges, the door swung wide open, revealing the same man that had haunted her childhood. He had thinning hair now, kept slicked back from a face that had gotten puffy with age and the aid of alcohol. His piercing honey gaze was now dull and nearly lifeless.

She watched in sadistic fascination as the man turned deathly white. A sinister grin curled at the corner of her lips and she knew the same malice reached her dark eyes.

"Hello, father."

Yeeesss. Pennywise hissed seductively through her mind. Taste his fear. He fears you.

"Jessie?" Though her name was posed as a question, they both knew that he was very well aware of who she was. And of whom she belonged to. She watched with amusement as his eyes darted around behind her, scanning the darkness for any signs of the Clown.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, his voice shaking pleasantly with fright. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Pennywise was right, she could taste the fear on the air. It gave it a nearly heady quality. Was he channeling his hunger through her? When she opened her eyes, she almost sore that her father was on the verge of fainting. Had her eyes started to change color? What had put such stark terror on his face?

"I have questions and you have the answers." She replied, stepping closer and more into his personal space. She was rewarded when he backed up, leaving the front door wide open as he nearly tripped over his own two feet in his haste to get away from her. She didn't really want his answers. She wanted his fear.

"Wh-what questions?"

The moment she passed over the threshold, the door slammed shut behind her so abruptly that the man before her nearly jumped straight out of his skin. He hadn't seen her even move an inch towards the door. It was as if an unseen hand had violently shoved it closed. Her gaze darted to the darkened corner behind him and she smiled. It was an expression so purely evil that it immediately caused Richard's heart rate to kick up. His hands shook as he used the arm of the couch for support. He turned around slowly, craning his head up and back to stare up at the glowing orange eyes of the near seven foot tall Pennywise.

"Y-you're supposed to be sleeping.."

The clown giggled, his high-pitched voice making it sound more sinister. He ducked his head down and peered into the man's face.

"Would you like a balloon, Richard?" He asked the man in a sing-song tone, mocking him. From the darkness beside him, Pennywise seemed to pluck a single red balloon from thin air, holding the string almost daintily between his thumb and index finger.

"As of-" Jessie trailed off to glance over her shoulder at the clock hanging on the wall behind her. "Thirty minutes ago, I turned twenty-seven. Marking the exact time when Pennywise awakens from his slumber, but you already know this. I am surprised that you and your cult of followers haven’t yet begun to meet in secret to provide him with food."

"The binding should have-"

"Should have what, father? Weakened him? Given you control so that you were able to summon him at your will? No, no, no. I think not."

Pennywise watched in absolute fascination as she moved swiftly to close the distance between her and the man that had once claimed to be her father. She moved faster than any of them had anticipated. She lashed out and clasped his face between her hands, the sharp nails of her thumbs resting on the lower lids of his eyes.

"You bound me to him in hopes of gaining control but it backfired. You have made him stronger. You fused his energy with mine but you did so in such a way that made us both stronger."

The clown moved up behind the prey in her grasp and taunted him, stooping down and whispering in the man's ear.

"Sssseee, Richard? See how much your plan fails you? She is mine just as you meant for her to be, only you thought that I would feast on her flesssh. Oh, I do intend to, just not in the way you had hopes for." He grabbed him by the back of the head, long fingers digging into the man's scalp as he forced him to look directly at Jessie.

"Tell me, Dick. What do you see in her eyes?"

As if on que, her eyes began to shift, almost rolling back into her head. From their depths, an eerie yellow-orange glow ignited.

"Oh God. The Dead Lights.."

"Yesss. And with your fear, she will feast. She will grow and she will thrive. And you will return back to the weeedsss."

There was a sickening sucking sound as Jessie's nails peeled the lower lids back and plucked out his eyes. Blood poured down her hands and beneath the sleeves of her sweater to trickle along her arms. She could feel it sliding down her sides and over her hips, but she paid it no mind. Nor did she flinch at the intensity of his screams. Pennywise watched her. He remained stock still, unmovable as a statue. She leaned forward and slowly licked the blood from her father's cheek. All the while, her demonic yellow eyes remained locked on Pennywise. An inhuman, growl trickled from between his lips and he placed his chin onto Richard's shoulder. When a deep shudder caused Jessie to visibly tremble, the clown moved swiftly behind her. His large hands slid sensually over her arms. She could feel the heat and pressure of his touch almost as if she wore nothing at all. One of his gloved hands slid down along her side and over her hip to snake along the front of her. A subtle intake of breath when his fingers crawled teasingly along her left breast to slide against the front of her throat. Those fingers tightened, putting enough pressure against her skin to force her head back and up. Unable to stop himself, Pennywise claimed her bloody mouth with his. The taste of the other man's fear and blood mixed with the heady taste of her lips was nearly his undoing. His growl echoed, turning fiercer when he felt the edges of her teeth sink tantalizingly into his lower lip. His other hand slid down the front of her body and slipped beneath the waist band of the form hugging leggings adorning her curves.

Jessie's fingers twitched the moment she felt the material of the clown's gloved finger graze the small bundle of nerves at her center. She hissed out a breathy groan that only seemed to spur him on. He pressed against her a bit harder and was rewarded when her nails dug into her father's face.

"Take him, Jessssie." Pennywise hissed softly against her ear. "Take him as I take you." He delighted in the full body shudder that caused her to tremble against him at his words. He slipped his finger back a bit further and slid it into the slick entrance of her body.

"Pennywise..." She growled out lowly in a seductive purr. She felt the teeth in her mouth growing, stretching. There was a sickening crunch and a pop as her mouth split further open and rows of jagged teeth elongated. Since it was the first time such a shape-shift had happened, it hurt, but the pain mingled with the pleasure that his hand gave her and the agony of shifting bones and broken skin seemed so insignificant in comparison. Going on instinct alone, Jessie struck, sinking those teeth directly into Richard's face. Her mouth muffled the screams as flesh tore away from bone. Blood drenched the front of her, washing over her in a scalding hot wave.

"I gave you these abilities, Jesssie. You are mine." He growled huskily into her ear. Without warning, he slammed her none to gently against the wall, pinning the front of her against it. His taller frame kept her in place as his hands roamed over her hips. Clawed fingers tore through his gloves to get at the waist band of her pants. Fabric ripped in the clown’s haste to get to her. She hastily shrugged out of her jacket, fighting with her sweater in order to get it off of her quickly. Her pale skin was caked in blood, smeared red like a macabre painting but it only seemed to further ignite the clown's want of her. Razor sharp claws dragged over her skin, leaving thin bloody streaks in their wake. He nuzzled his face against the curve of her shoulder, mouth opening against her flesh as he nipped very lightly against it.

"This will hurt." He warned. There was a rustle of movement as Pennywise shifted behind her. His right hand moved slowly along the front of her, gliding up her torso and between her breasts to the front of her throat once more. He used his thumb against her jaw to tilt her head to the right. His painted red lips ghosted along the line of her pulse and he breathed in her scent. His mouth opened further, the corners slitting open in a curl to reveal several rows of razor sharp teeth. Without another word, he struck biting into the area of skin where her neck met her shoulder. Jessie's pained cry turned into one of bliss as the clown slid the finger between her legs further inside of her. He felt her body tighten around him and he growled against the flesh in his mouth. The taste of her in a state of arousal was much more gratifying than the fear he used to salt the meat of the children he fed on. Her blood slid down his throat and as it hit his stomach, he felt the part of him that was bound to her further tighten.

With a snarl, Pennywise spun her around to face him. His hands gripped her hips and lifted them, picking her up quite easily off of her feet. Her hands fumbled between them, trembling fingers maneuvering the dull grey costume out of the way of the clown's straining and throbbing member. When the heat of her hand enclosed around him, he hissed out a breath. It was so much better than the pleasure of feeding.

"You are mine, Jessie. Forever." He claimed with a throaty growl as he positioned himself at her entrance. The heat she gave off called to him more strongly than his hunger. It was almost as if his body began to crave her, as if it wanted to feed on the pleasure of hers. There was no warning. Pennywise's unpredictable actions showed themselves again as he suddenly and swiftly sheathed himself fully inside of her in a single deep stroke. Her nails dug into his forearms where they had found purchase and she let out a harsh cry of sheer pleasure. Her head tilted back automatically, but he reached up and gently gripped the back of her head, shifting her head back down. Without a word, he urged her to mark him just as he did her. It would further solidify their bond, completing it just as it should have been done years ago. Jessie's mouth opened and like it had with her father, split at the corners to reveal rows and rows of teeth just as sharp as the clowns had been.

That's it, Jessie. Let us show this town and the world who we belong to. His words brushed against her mind, further urging her forward. He heard a soft growl mingled with a cry of pleasure as he slowly surged deeply into her. When he was sheathed fully inside of her on that inward stroke, she struck. Teeth striking deep of the area where his neck met his shoulder, mirroring the same spot where he had marked her. His knees buckled and he dropped to them, still buried deep inside of her body. He braced both of his hands against the wall behind her back, claws gouging the plaster beneath. He groaned lowly when she pulled away, but he didn't let her get far. Blood painted the lower half of their faces and in that moment, he had never seen anything more beautiful. He claimed her bloody mouth with his own in a kiss so fierce that it took their breath away. Her legs shifted, encircling his waist. The angle of her body allowed his to slip deeper into her. His movements were surprisingly slow and gentle, deliberately powerful with each flex of his hips.

"I am not going to break, Pennywise." Before she could further elaborate, he took her at her word and spun her back around to face the wall. He pinned both of her hands against the damaged plaster and slid the entirety of his erection inside of her once more, only this time in a more powerfully deep stroke. He growled more audibly when she screamed in pleasure, her fingers attempting to find purchase into something. Anything. Her nails pierced the plaster, creating holes next to the claw marks he had made just moments ago. Each thrust of his hips remained powerfully deep and at this angle, they could both feel every sweet inch of each other.

"And I am not going to last, Jessie." He admitted. They both knew he had never experienced pleasure other than from feeding and Jessie had never been with anyone else. For them, it would not last much longer. Just as predicted, between one thrust and the next, release rocketed them both. Her nails punched through the wall and dragged down, creating deep furrows as she screamed her pleasure to the ceiling. Pennywise's guttural growl vibrated against her back as she felt him surge into her as deep as he could go and remain locked into her tight contracting sheath. She tilted her head forward, leaning it against the wall as she attempted to steady her breathing. She felt the pressure of Pennywise's head against her wounded shoulder, but the pain of it only sent a delicious shudder down her spine. She could feel his own harsh breathing against her skin and a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

Suddenly, her vision began to tunnel, greying at the edges. As if he sensed the change in her, the clown reached up and tilted her head back against his shoulder, peering into her face as his yellow gaze searched her own.

"The binding is complete. You are undergoing changes. I will be here when you awaken from your rest."

Jessie could not keep her eyes open anymore and she succumbed to the blackness that took her under.

Back to top Go down
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 461

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pennywise   October 1st 2017, 12:17 pm

Chapter Four

In This Moment - Scarlet

"You, you are everything I want.
I, I am everything you need."

She felt so small and fragile as he carried her in his arms back to his underground lair. He carefully placed her down onto a clean but worn mattress, carefully tossing a blanket over her. He let the blood-stained tips of his gloved fingers trail across the line of her jaw. She had grown so precious to him over the years. He had come to know her both inside and out. He knew her wants, her desires, her fears. There was not much that frightened her and she had such a strong will. She was a fighter. She had endured so much through her life and though he could not provide her with a normal one, he was certainly willing to try to share his existence with her. It was strange really. He was a creature of simple and basic needs. He fed. He did not discriminate whom he fed on, but he preferred children. Their fears were the easiest to manipulate. He was a creature without remorse and killed indiscriminately but he could not bring himself to harm her. Was this what love felt like? He remembered when he had first laid eyes on her when she had been a child. The cult had summoned him to their underground temple with the hopes of using her to control him. He had gazed down at her bleeding form with the eyes of a hungry demon but it had changed when he glimpsed her mind. She felt no fear of him, nor of death. She welcomed it with open arms. She had wanted to die. Normally he would have granted her that wish, but her dark thoughts surrounding the revenge she wanted to get on this cult had amused him. And she had only been four!

With glee, Pennywise had harnessed those dark thoughts and nurtured them. That was when he had realized the cult had bound them together with the hope of controlling IT for their own selfish needs. They had supplied him with children that he fed on for two years before he crawled back into the sewers to rest. As he slumbered, Jessie's mind had called to him and he entered her dreams at every available opportunity. It surprised him that she did not fear his presence, but seemed to welcome it.

The clown dropped his hand from her face with a bit of reluctance. He needed to feed. With one last glance at her sleeping form, he left her to her rest.

Jessie awoke to darkness. The only light came from the large circular grate of the silo above. She sat up, clutching a hand to her aching head. It felt heavy, thick and seemed to throb in time with her heartbeat. Her long, thick mass of black curls fell across her shoulder, igniting the ache from the wounds Pennywise had inflicted, but it was a welcome ache. With groggy eyes, she glanced up and was amazed at what she saw. Over a dozen children floated in the air, moving as if they were under water. They spiraled, following the curling tip of the hive of personal effects that had been collected over the centuries. She tossed the blanket aside and stood only to realize that she was entirely naked. With a faint squeal, she ran towards the pile of accumulated items and began rummaging through them. She managed to find a pair of faded and ripped jeans that surprisingly weren't soiled. She tugged them on quickly but before she could button them into place, she felt strong arms lock around her waist.

"I would have preferred if you had worn nothing." Came Pennywise's hissing words against her ear.

"I am sure you would." She replied with a faint snort, turning to face the clown that easily towered over her. The lower half of his face was covered in both dry and semi fresh blood, signaling that he had undoubtedly fed recently. Or at the very least, hunted down prey to store for his lengthy slumber.

"Mmm. How are you feeling?" He inquired as his yellow eyes drifted down over her naked torso. He watched her reach back behind her without looking and pulled free a plain black t-shirt. She slid her arms into it, but before she could pull it over her head, the clown growled and tugged it away from her.

"Like hammered shit" Jessie replied, her fingers snatching at the edge of the shirt before he pulled it away completely. "What are you doing, Pennywise?"

"I enjoy looking at you."He replied simply, tracing a line between her breasts and down to her navel with a single clawed and blood caked finger. "Your energy has become so much more powerful. It calls to me so strongly that I cannot deny it." He slid an arm around her waist and shifted her backwards. Her heels hit the edge of the mattress and she tripped, landing with a dull thump onto her elbows. She watched with fascination as he shed the dull grey clown costume, revealing the fact that every square inch of the skin beneath was just as white as his face. The lean torso was surprisingly packed with taunt muscle.

"My true form is not something most minds can comprehend. I hope that the guise of the Clown is to your satisfaction."

In response, she shifted up onto her knees, sliding her fingers up along the pale expanse of his thighs.

"It doesn't matter what form you take. I will always find satisfaction with it." She answered, taking the opportunity to trail the tips of her nails up and over his hips and along his sides. Her palms splayed along the plane of his abdomen and up to his shoulders. There was still a faint tension in his body, but it was gradually lessening. It seemed he was growing used to her touch, or at the very least, getting used to being touched in such an intimate fashion.

"Truth be told, I actually like the form of the Clown."

"It is my favorite as well." He placed a hand against the side of her face, fingers delving into the tangled mass of curls. "I will teach you to turn the fears of your prey into forms for you to use against them. I will show you how to feed on that fear as you feed on their flesh." The last he had whispered softly against her lips just before he claimed them in a passionate and hungry kiss. Instinct had her head tilting back when Pennywise gently pulled on her hair, angling her exactly where he wanted her. With a purring growl of satisfaction, he slid his free hand down to her thigh. He hitched her leg up at the same time as he pulled her down and immediately onto his throbbing erection. He slid into her in a single, nearly brutally powerful stroke that caused them both to stop breathing. Jessie tugged playfully at the clown's full lower lip, scraping the edges of her teeth along it's surface. He snarled lowly and grabbed both of her wrists with one of his large hands, pinning it with his powerful grip. She was physically stronger now and would be able to break free from his grasp should she choose to, but he knew she wouldn't. His other hand remained locked in the tangled mass of her hair. Between one breath and the next; once they finally caught it, Pennywise let his hips snap upward in a powerful stroke that enabled him to hit the very end of her core. He was buried so deep inside of her that if anyone were to watch them, it would have been hard to tell where one had begun and the other ended. Her nails dug deliciously into his back, sending a strong shudder to travel down the length of his spine.

"Look at me, Jessssie." He hissed in a husky whisper against the tip of her chin. His tongue flicked out and trailed a burning path up along the front of her throat. He felt her clamp tightly around him, locking him in place. Instead of thrusting into her, he simply shifted his hips, grinding into her as he was buried as deep as he could go. She cried out in pleasure, turning her now yellow eyes to lock with his. Her nails dug sharply, breaking his skin open. He could feel his dark, nearly black blood pour from him before it floated off of his skin. Floating much like the children above them floated. Between one shift of his hips and the next, he felt her body tremble, clencing around him enticingly as she came undone beneath him. It was as if her release was the lock to his own and Pennywise tumbled with her over the edge.  He hung his head down, face buried at the hollow of her throat.

She was so lethargic. Her arms dropped limply to the mattress.

"You need to feed." The clown stated with a deep rumble. "Your energy is waning. Come. I will help you."

She stood at the end of Neibolt street, watching the rain spill from the sky. Colors and sounds seemed magnified. Even the simple jeans and t-shirt she had confinscated from Pennywise's collected pile felt different against her skin. They felt almost rougher somehow, but not as burdening. It was a strange sensation really. Her feet were bare, despite there already being an inch of rain covering the streets. She barely felt it. As she took a step, it felt and looked as if she floated along the surface of the water. She moved so gracefully, swaying like the lethal predator she was about to become. The clown found himself grinning from ear to ear as well as growing painfully aroused just watching her move. It was almost as if she had been born for this, been born for him. Perhaps she had been.

There is a man at the end of this street that lives in the brown house. He enjoys tormenting the women in his life. Can you sense him? Close your eyes, Jessie and open your mind. Concentrate on that house. Search and hunt down his thoughts. He instructed her, watching from his hiding place of the shadows beneath the porch of the brown house.

She stood before it, staring at it curiously for a few moments before allowing her eyes to fall closed. She cleared her mind and reached out telepathically. Almost immediately, her thoughts were bombarded with emotions and memories that were not her own. Pennywise sensed the chaos and helped her sort through the jumbled mass.

Do you feel that darkness? That thread of black?

Yes[/]i She replied in a husky whisper that brushed the clown's mind like silk.

Good. Grab a hold of that thread. Lock your mind onto it.

Jessie felt a frown form between her eyes in concentration as she zeroed in on the man's thoughts.

[i]Sweet Rebecca.

Her eyes opened and she found herself standing in the corner of a strange living room. Watching from the rich shadows as the man Tom rubbed at himself through his torn and dirty jeans, fantasizing about the 14 year old Rebecca that was his step daughter. Without much thought, Jessie felt her body cramp and contort. She was shape-shifting, taking on a form that she hoped would be able to entice Tom to do what she wished.

Tom's eyes slit open from his pleasure filled trance and they locked onto the shadows in front of him. He nearly jumped out of his chair when he saw the girl step out of the shadows.

"Jesus! Rebecca, sweetheart, you nearly scared me to death."

"I am sorry, Tom. I couldn't sleep."

"Did the rain wake you up, baby?"

She nodded faintly, shoulder length auburn hair swaying with the movement. Tom found himself growing even more painfully aroused as he watched her walk towards him. She wore a flimsy pair of black shorts that just barely covered that sweet little round bottom and a white tank top that showcased how well endowed she was becoming. He would love to take her again in front of his wife, just as he had done a few weeks prior. Showing them exactly who was boss in this house. Hell, he would just love to taste Rebecca again.

"Will you help me get to sleep?" She asked in a soft, innocent voice. One that she knew drove him wild.

A sick grin twisted the corners of Tom's lips and he stood from the chair. He prided himself on his physique, hardened by years of hard physical labor as a mason. His arms were bigger than Rebecca's head, nearly straining with taunt muscle. His hips were narrow, tapering to powerful legs. His sizable erection strained against his jeans and he rubbed himself as he walked towards the girl standing in front of him.

"I will help you if you help me."

He watched, enticed, as she licked those rosy lips. Was she anticipating taking him into her mouth? Could she taste him on her tongue? She moved towards him, seeming hesitant. When she had closed that distance separating them, Tom reached out and gently cupped her chin with his thumb and index finger. He ran the pad of his thumb over her lower lip.

"Take me in that sweet little mouth of yours, Becca."

She gave an innocent smile, sinking slowly to her knees before him. Oh how it looked like she was worshipping him! She glanced down shyly for a moment but when she looked back up, her eyes had changed. Their normal bright sapphire blue had turned a creepy yellow, glowing with some strange inner light. For a moment he thought he was dreaming. Had he fallen asleep in the chair and not realized it? Blinking rapidly, he watched in horror as the image of his step daughter faded. What replaced her was something straight from his nightmares. The woman that knelt before him had white, sightless eyes that seemed to see nothing and everything all at once. Their milky white glaze reflected his own image back at him. Her hair was damp, dirtly and clung to her face in thick wet trands that reminded him of spider legs. Fingers, long and thin tapered into inhuman spike like claws that were as sharp as nails. He heard them scratch against the wood floor, giving that bone chilling screech of nails dragging along a chalk board. When she opened her mouth, black tar like ooze pored out, painting the lower half of her face in pitch. Rows of jagged, sharp teeth were coated in the same black tar.

With a shout, Tom stumbled back but the woman crawled closer, insanely long limbs moving like a spider. But that was when he noticed that she was crawling backwards, the front half of her pointing towards the ceiling. Her fucking head was completely turned backwards! How had he not noticed that before!? In a state of sheer panic, he hadn't noticed the creepy seven foot tall clown standing behind him until he had bumped into his legs. There was a jingle of bells followed by sinister laughter that could be pegged for an insane giggle.

"Leaving so soon, Tom? Wouldn't you like a balloon first?" Pennywise asked, bending slightly towards him. Held between the thumb and index finger of his left hand was a single red balloon. That little trinket though seemingly harmless, appeared to Tom as if it was the most malicious thing on earth.

With his attention focused on the clown, he hadn't noticed the spider-like woman approaching him until he felt those clawed hands grab his legs. Fear jolted down his spine and he found himself unable to move. A thin rivulet of urine ran down his leg.

"Time to float, Tom."

That was when the spider thing struck, mouth opening wide, almost as if it had now jaw structure to speak of. It seemed to hold an endless amount of those razor sharp teeth. That was the last thing he saw before pain and darkness enveloped him.
[/i]

Back to top Go down

Pennywise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Chronicles :: General Out of Character :: Creative Design Forums :: Writings-
Jump to: