AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostPeople

As I have stated in previous posts, working with the general public for nearly 16 years has given me an extreme distaste for most of the human population. I just don't like people. I prefer to be isolated out in the woods with no one around me for miles. Alas, that is not so living in the damned city. God do I hate the city..anyway, my point of writing this was to complain about this older woman I encountered while grocery shopping this afternoon.

We shop at Aldi's which is sort of like a Price Rite or Save-A-Lot, Market Basket, etc. They have food they sell at cheaper prices than main grocery chains. Much cheaper. Can do a week to two weeks worth of shopping for under $100. As I was in one of the coolers looking for the damned turkey bacon, some old lady very nearly slammed my head with the cooler door. Had she moved any further to her right, she would have done just that. Alas, I kept my cool and walked away with my turkey bacon in hand (thought about slapping her with it though)..

Naturally, she ended up behind me in the check out line. Practically crawling up my arse in her haste to pay for her items. Had I breathed, she would have ended up where the sun don't shine. My daughter is a very friendly and talkative little girl, though she only does this to people she feels like it. She was having a lovely little conversation with the clerk as she was cashing us out and the older woman who nearly slammed my head in the cooler and crawled up my arse, was rolling her eyes because my kid was having a conversation with the cashier. And the line wasn't even being held up! It took all my effort not to make this lady shit chicklets. My dad even said he was surprised I didn't deck her.

Tempted. So very tempted.

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net