AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostWeekly Updates

Apparently I thought it was wise to beat myself up over the weekend. Not only did I trip over my cat during the middle of the night and stub my toe hard enough to rip half of my big toe nail off, but I also proceeded to burn the back of my right hand, narrowly missing burning the imprint of my claddagh into my ring finger (I will post the pic I have later).

Tuesday night we got a minor snow storm/rain storm and had to shovel heavy ass snow out of nearly my entire driveway since my landlord seems to be too lazy to take care of it, or to cheap to have it taken care of. On top of the shoveling, I got completely drenched since it was pouring out and am now coming down with a cold. Joy of joys. I did, however, make some home made chicken soup. ^_~ My head feels like it's going to implode, my nose is running like a faucet, and I feel miserable, but otherwise everything is kosher in Draven land.

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net