Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Return to the Wild   August 27th 2013, 10:01 pm

Return to the Wild

“I’ll never let go of you again. I swear it.”

The Beginning of the End- A Decade Ago

The setting sun was a furious swirl of orange and red; the sky was ablaze with color, blinding those who dared to look toward the heavens. A stiff breeze rustled the twisted branches of the mighty Cyprus trees that peppered the landscape. Despite the drop in temperature as darkness approached, the air was still heavy and carried with it the scent of fresh blood. An alarm had been raised by the scouts that surrounded the abandoned plantation and the present Pack members quickly gathered on the front lawn. Their Queen, a tall pale creature, stood in front of them, her sharp eyes scanning the dense tree line.  She crossed her arms over her chest and waited as the approaching footsteps grew louder. Her warriors were returning from their gory errand, and something had gone wrong.

“My King,” Sparrow breathed.  The men appeared at the tree line; their King taking the lead. He was covered in blood, but appeared unharmed. Sparrow held out her arms as he approached. “What has happened?”

“We must get everyone inside, my dear, quickly,” Ithal’s Scottish accent was thick and distinctive. “All of you. Inside.” The women that had gathered behind their Queen quickly ushered the returning warriors into the house.

“Where is Mykael and Reiko?” Sparrow asked, suddenly realizing that not all of the men had returned.

Ithal, his facial expression showing grave concern, waited until they were out of earshot, “We have a problem.”

Sparrow placed a hand over her heart, “Where are they? Have they been hurt?” She couldn’t bring herself to ask if either man had perished, but she couldn’t shake the feeling that something terrible had happened.

“They live, my Queen,” Ithal placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. He gently guided Sparrow toward the trees, the scent of fresh blood grew stronger as they approached the darkness. It was not a familiar scent; it did not match either Mykael or Reiko. Someone else, a stranger, was bleeding profusely somewhere just out of sight.

It took her eyes a moment to adjust to the dim light, but when they finally did, Sparrow was able to just barely make out the shadowy figures of Mykael and Reiko. They were hunched over, seemingly studying something lying on the ground. Overjoyed that her pack mates were alive and well, Sparrow swiftly approached them, “My brothers, I...” She stopped mid sentence when she saw what the men had been so intently studying.

“Who is she?” She turned toward the approaching Ithal, a puzzled look on her face.

Ithal stared at the lifeless body, “Angelyna.” His response was swift.

“Basant’s mate?” she asked incredulously.

“Yes, my love. She was an unintended casualty,” Ithal’s eyebrows raised slightly. His dark eyes flicked up and briefly met with Mykael’s, “Our Mykael insisted on bringing her dying body with us. He has bitten her.”

Sparrow, obviously shocked, addressed Mykael, “You want to change her? Why? Why didn’t you leave her body with Basant?” She turned to Ithal, a rising sense of dread causing her hands to tremble, “You have ensured our death, my love. Basant will surely come for her.”
Ithal shook his head, “No, he has no reason to.” He knelt down and gently turned Angelyna’s head. Her eyelids fluttered and she grimaced. The Change was slowly beginning.

“How can you be so sure?” Sparrow questioned.

“We killed their pup,” Ithal answered simply, “He has no connection to her anymore. His offspring was the strongest bond between them and now she is gone.”

Sparrow stepped back, an expression of shock and fear marred her delicate features, “Basant will come for us. He will seek his revenge, child or not. He will destroy our family, my King. He will kill our children.”

“Let him come,” Ithal rose to his full height, towering over his mate, “We will be ready for him.” He pointed at Angelyna, her body slowly contorting, “Besides, we have her. He will never attack our Pack as long as she is part of it.”

Present Day

“I am looking forward to relinquishing control,” Ithal smiled as he walked alongside Mykael. The two men were slowly making their way back home after a quiet night on patrol.

“Bullshit,” Mykael smiled back, “It is killing you. You’re not ready to let go, and I am not ready to take command.” He looked away, “At least not yet anyway.”

Ithal laughed, a booming pleasant sound, “Come now, Mykael. You have been my second in command for several decades now and I have seen you lead our warriors into battle with the finesse of a seasoned King many times. You were created to lead. I raised you to lead this Pack.” The older wolf clapped a head over the back of Mykael’s neck and gave the younger man a friendly shake.

“What about Reiko?” Mykael ventured, “He has expressed interest in leading our family.”

Ithal shook his head, “Over my dead body. Reiko is a fool and is not fit.” He studied Mykael for a moment, “Have you marked her?”

Mykael’s eyebrows shot upwards, visibly surprised by the question, “No. I have not.” He averted his eyes, slightly embarrassed and caught off guard.

Ithal nodded thoughtfully, “You will have to either have to mark her by force or find another bitch. Our family needs a strong Alpha female and I cannot relinquish control until you have chosen a mate.” Ithal smiled warmly, “I am growing weary, my brother, and I would like to step down.”

Mykael nodded, “Yes, my King.”

The men remained quiet for the remainder of the trip back home. Mykael found himself thinking of Gangrel- the name bestowed upon Angelyna nearly a decade before- and how much he desired her. He wanted to mark her as his own, but had never had the chance to. She was guarded, almost as though she knew that he wasn’t her true mate, and when he would reach for her, she would stop him before he could fully know her. They would lie in bed together at night, gently exploring each other’s bodies like curious children, but never completely giving into desire. He knew that he needed to mark her before he could seize control of the Pack, but to take her by force went against everything that he believed in. He wanted her to fully accept him as her mate, and to love him as intensely as he loved her.

“My dear,” Sparrow approached Gangrel outside on the porch, “You seem introspective lately. Is there something wrong?”

She handed the young woman a hot cup of tea and gingerly sipped her own, “Why don’t you sit with an old woman for a little while?” She smiled, faint laugh lines appeared on her porcelain skin, “You can keep me company until our mates return.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 28th 2013, 6:07 pm

Her thick wild mass of hair had been pulled back away from her face and into a ponytail. She had just finished a four mile run through the dense cypress trees of the swamp laden woods surrounding their territory. Sweat still clung to her skin in tiny droplets but it was quickly drying in the humid Louisiana summer air. Gangrel's thoughts were shattered at the sound of Sparrow's voice. She turned her gaze away from the flickering lights of the fireflies that speratically flashed in the darkness and focused on the woman holding out a mug of tea. She took it graciously, wrapping both hands around the warm ceramic and brought it to her lips. The taste was light, one of the homemade blends that her and Sparrow often experimented on.

"Thank you, Sparrow." Gangrel said softly, her voice thick with that sexy Cajun accent. "I don't mean to appear anti social. I have just had a lot on my mind lately." It wasn't entirely a lie but it wasn't the full truth either. "I have been plagued by strange dreams lately. Nightmares really."

She took another sip of her tea, leaning forward slightly against the railing of the porch. She gave Sparrow a reassuring smile. "It is probably nothing. Perhaps my overactive imagination or stress from de coming Gathering."

The next full moon would host the Gathering in which Ithal and Sparrow would step down as Pack leaders. Mykael and Gangrel would take their place but she had to be rightfully marked first. She held a deep bond with Mykael as well as a scorching desire for him. It was the same.for all Creators and their children and that was why Gangrel seemed to hold back from him. Did he truly love her or was he simply mates with her because she was a powerful Alpha female?

Gangrel was not unattractive. In fact she was downright breath takingly beautiful. She was petite, around five foot two, give or take. When it was down her dark hair was long, just past her butt, and raven black. Her eyes were exoticly shaped; what many would call bedroom eyes, and they were the color of sapphires with the light shining through them. When she was angry, they were pale blue, almost white and as cold as ice. Each feature of her face was perfectly and evenly proportioned. Her lips were full, sensual and a natural peach pink. Gangrel was approximately 106 - 108 pounds, lean with slight definition to her muscles. She trained religiously in running, free running, Kickboxing, boxing, and Tai Chi. The latter was mostly used to calm her Beast.

After a few moments she pushed away from the railing and sat down in the empty chair beside Sparrow.

"Do you think he loves me?" Gangrel.asked suddenly, keeping her gaze cast downward on the mug resting between her hands on her lap.

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 29th 2013, 11:10 am

Sparrow did not respond immediately, instead she took another dainty sip of tea, savoring the mild flavor and flowery aroma. She closed her eyes, allowing several moments of silence to pass before she finally spoke, “I do not know what is in his heart.” She smiled and reached out, her warm fingertips grazing Gangrel’s exposed forearm, “Only he knows how deep his love for you goes.” She withdrew her hand and continued, “I do know, however, that his face brightens whenever he sees you. He carries himself differently when you are at his side,” she smiled. “He stands taller and throws his shoulders back.”

Sparrow, suddenly standing, pressed her shoulders back and held her head up high. Her silver eyes sparkled mischievously, “And he puffs out his chest!” She mimicked the act by thrusting her breasts forward. She began to laugh and yanked Gangrel to her feet, knocking her tea cup to the floor. She pulled the other woman against her body and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, “And the way he holds you so closely when he thinks you two are alone.” Laughing, Sparrow spun Gangrel around in several tight circles and then released her. She leaned against the painted porch railing, allowing herself to laugh for the first time in a very long time.

Her giggling fit slowly subsided and Sparrow wiped the tears from her eyes. “Oh, I know your question was a sincere one, my sweet girl, but you would have to be blind to not see how much that man cares for you.” Her voice momentarily trailed off. Her calm demeanor slowly returning, “He loves you, but I know you won’t believe me when I tell you that.” She pushed herself away from the railing, “I can see that this doubt is eating at you. For your own sanity, I beg that you simply ask him how he feels.” She placed her hands on Gangrel’s shoulders and stared into her eyes, “He won’t lie to you. It isn’t in him to lie.”

“Ah, I see the women have been eagerly awaiting our return,” Ithal’s thickly accented voice boomed over the erratic cricket chirps that filled the early morning air. The sun had yet to rise, but a warm orange glow illuminated the far away horizon. The returning men emerged from the dense tree line and entered the plantation’s front yard. Several pack members, including Sparrow and Gangrel, waited patiently on the front porch.

A curvy red-haired woman was the first to descend the steps and hurry across the tall grass toward the returning group. She smiled and threw her arms around Reiko’s neck, “Welcome home, my love!”

“You would have thought we were coming home from war and not a simple four hour patrol,” Ithal nudged Mykael, and the two shared a quiet laugh. Mae had always been known for being dramatic and this morning’s display was no different.

Mykael looked back toward the house and locked eyes with Gangrel. He smiled brightly despite his best efforts to remain passive. Her hair was up in a ponytail, away from her lovely face. He always liked it when she pulled her hair back; she looked young and beautiful.

Ithal made it to the porch first, offering his arm to Sparrow, “After such a harrowing night out on patrol, I believe a good day’s rest is in order. Shall we retire to our room, my dear?”

Sparrow slipped her hand over his arm, “Of course, my King.” She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Gangrel, silently urging her to speak frankly with Mykael. The Gathering was not that far off, and Mykael needed to secure a mate before Ithal would relinquish his power.

The King and Queen disappeared inside, followed closely by the others.

Mykael was the last to climb the steps, his dark eyes fixated on Gangrel. He smiled and dipped his head, politely greeting his intended mate. His long black hair slipped over his broad shoulders and clung to his glistening chest. His upper body was covered in a variety of primitive tattoos and elaborate designs that had been directly carved into his flesh by the painful process of scarification. His markings were strong reminders of his past life- of the Apache tribe that he had been born into. He was the only member of the Pack that knew of his past life. His human tribe had thought that the Rougarous were the physical manifestations of a fierce warrior god and had sacrificed hundreds of strong young men in an effort to please the Pack. Mykael had been chosen for sacrifice around 12 years of age. He had proven himself a capable fighter even then and had been handpicked to die for the good of the entire tribe. As Ithal would tell it, the Alpha had taken pity on the dying boy and had changed him, deciding to groom him to one day lead the Pack himself.

Mykael slowly approached Gangrel, his smile faltered, “Are you not happy to see me?” She had not moved to greet him and instead seemed lost in thought; a sad expression marred her lovely features. Mykael felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 29th 2013, 7:39 pm

The mere sight of Mykael made Gangrel's breath hitch. He was beautiful but it was a masculine beauty. He was tall like most of the men in their Pack but he even towered over Ithal. His long black hair fell past his shoulders in a thick dark waterfall. His skin held a permanent tan stretched over taunt muscles that were well developed but not overpowering. His powerful chest was smooth and his arms held intricate swirling patterns of deep scars, tattoos without the ink. So caught up with staring at him, Gangrel spoke not a word to anyone ad they departed for their rooms.

"Are you not happy to see me?" Mykael's question broke her concentration and she turned her gaze up to his face, blinking as if to clear her vision.

"Of course I am happy to see you. I always am." She replied, making sure that he would be able to read the truth in her words. Standing there with him so close, time seemed to stop. She grew quiet again, turning away from Mykael to lean against the railing of the porch once more. God she couldn't think straight with him standing so close. Maybe sparrow was right and she was just too blind to see the signs.

"For a long time I have felt so out of sorts. Lost. I didn't know where I belonged." Gangrel turned her head just enough so that her profile was visible beneath the rising sunlight. "I belong right by your side. Running this Pack or not. Whatever you decide or wherever you go I want to be with you as your best friend, lover, wife."

She never told a single soul, not even Sparrow, that her dreams, her nightmares were beginning to piece together fragments of her memories. She wasn't about to ruin the emotional moment. Gangrel turned away from the railing and she made her way back towards Mykael. She reached out, letting her fingertips trail oh so lightly along one of his forearms. She moved her hand up slowly as she circled around behind him. Her fingers traced feather light up along the taunt muscles of his biceps. Her hand moved his hair away from him, baring the side of his neck. Her lips parted, allowing her tongue to trail like hot velvet along his neck where it met his shoulder. Her teeth scored the flesh in a teasing warning of what was to come. Gangrel could.feel her.canines lengthen, both top and bottom.

"Mark me, Mykael. Make me yours." She whispered softly against his skin just before her teeth latched onto the same spot she had licked just a moment before. The blood that hit her was hot, sweet, coppery, and addictive. She was bestowing her own mark to ensure that the other women knew to stay away. Gangrel pulled her mouth away, letting her tongue sweep over the wound erotically to ease the ache.

"Show me you love me as much as I love you."

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 29th 2013, 9:50 pm

“Make me yours."

A lusty growl escaped his parted lips and his body shuttered as her fangs sank into his yielding flesh. He slid a hand up her body and grasped the back of her head. When she had released him, Mykael gently pulled her head backwards.

"Show me you love me as much as I love you."

He leaned forward and pressed his hungry mouth against hers. He felt a familiar stirring below the waist and his kisses became almost feverish. The Beast within him was coming alive, clouding his mind. The house suddenly disappeared, the Pack, the swamp, everything simply vanished from his thoughts, leaving only Gangrel and the burning desire to mark her as his own.

His tongue flicked out, gently parting her lips as his kisses grew more intense. He pressed into her, forcing her backwards until she bumped against the railing of the porch. He pulled away from her just long enough to lift her onto the railing, positioning himself between her parted legs.  

“I love you,” he breathed. His chest heaved with the effort, and his heart thumped wildly. Slipping his fingers under the collar of her shirt, Mykael tugged hard, ripping the fabric easily. He trailed kisses across her soft cheek, down to her neck; his canines lengthened and his eyes flashed. He scraped his sharpened teeth across her skin just as she had done to him, feeling her muscles tense in anticipation.

He explored her body, one hand cupping an exposed breast, the other working to release the snap on the front his jeans. He squeezed her chest gently, running his thumb across her nipple. His tongue lapped at her earlobe and he bit down, teasing her. He finally pressed his lips against her neck one last time before pulling away.

His dark eyes bore into hers and he gently took her hand, pulling it to the front of his opened jeans. He watched her expression as he guided her trembling fingers to his swollen member. He pressed himself into the palm of her hand and curled her fingers around his manhood. His eyes briefly widened and he drew in a sharp breath. He leaned forward, resting his head on her shoulder. His hips began to slowly rock back and forth; a growl rumbled in his throat.

Her touch was exhilarating, sending electric chills up and down his spine. He moaned her name and buried his face in her neck. Mykael’s lips parted, exposing his razor sharp teeth, and he sunk them into her neck, dragging them through her delicate skin. He held her head steady, pushing his teeth deeper into her. A rivulet of blood flowed into his mouth, and he drank her in. He could hear her heart rapidly beating and could feel the heat radiating from her body. He had finally succeeded in marking her, but he was not completely satisfied yet.

He lifted his lips from her neck and gently pulled himself from her skillful grasp. “Not here,” he whispered into her ear. He pulled her from the railing and took her by the hand, “Follow me.” He led her down the steps and across the lawn, away from the house and any prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 30th 2013, 6:22 pm

Her own Beast rose, swirling up to meet Mykael's. She approved of his dominance and found him to be a suitable mate. Gangrel agreed.

"I love you." Those three words that he seemed to breathe out in a sigh appealed to Gangrel's human side and made her heart soar. His hand reached out and tore her white tank top like paper. Her body shuddered as he scraped his canines against her flesh in mock of what she had done to him. The rough warmpth of Mykael's hand on her exposed breast and his thumb running across her nipple was enough to break a moan free from her lips.

The feel of his hardness in her hand and the sweet pain of teeth at her neck was almost enough to shatter her control. Almost. He had marked her. According to Pack law she was now his mate. No one could challenge him to stake their claim. Not unless she cut her own flesh away to remove the bite mark. Even if he dies in battle she would be able to keep the mark as a reminder of him but she would not take another mate. Since.wolves mated for life why should werewolves be any different?

Mykael suddenly pulled away from her and she growled audibly. "Not here." He took her hand and led her.from the porch. "Follow me." Quite frankly she wouldn't have cared if they took each other right in the front yard but he was right. The Pack would have watched them. For their first time together they both wanted it to be a private affair.

She knew where Mykael was taking her. The Gathering place. It was a large clearing within the woods. There was a large flat.rock embedded into the earth at.the very center. It acted as a stage of.sorts, a place for someone to bring up issues of Pack business. Behind the rock was a.risen stone.structure containing two large throne like chairs naturally formed in two stone columns. This was where the King and Queen sat. This was their place of power and tonight Gangrel and Mykael would honor their ancestors with blood and the mating.ritual. this would.strengthen their bond and increase their power.

Stepping away from the treeline Gangrel could already feel the swirl of energy. Her gaze flicked back towards Mykael. With a smile.tugging at a single corner of her mouth she stripped off her ruined shirt, letting it drop to the ground. Her black shorts soon followed and she shook her hair free from the ponytail. It tumbled down her back to stop at the tops of her thighs. With a seductive sway of her hips she made her way to the large flat rock.

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 30th 2013, 10:59 pm

The clearing was surrounded on all sides by a thick stand of gnarled cypress trees. Heavy clumps of moss dripped from twisted branches and dark green ivy snaked up the peeling trunks. The Gathering Place was sacred - a symbol of courage and respect. No one would dare disturb them here.

Mykael released Gangrel’s hand and watched her quickly disrobe. Sunlight pierced through the curtain of moss, illuminating her naked body. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. She smiled, beckoning him to come to her - to know her. His eyes followed her as she sauntered over to the flat rock, full hips swaying from side to side.

He hooked his thumbs inside of his waistband and slipped his jeans completely off. His dark eyes bore into hers as he purposefully crossed the clearing, joining her by the rock. He gently ran his fingers through her thick hair, and bending forward, kissed her soft lips. He felt her tremble and quickly slipped an arm around her to steady her, “You’re safe, my love.”

His hands slipped down her curvy body, stopping on her shapely backside. He squeezed her roughly and hoisted her off of her feet and onto the rock. He pulled his mouth from hers and climbed up next to her. His eyes flashed; he was beginning to lose control - submitting to his own inner Beast.

Mykael forcefully pushed Gangrel back, pinning her shoulders to the rock. He knelt over her, straddling her legs. She did not fight him; she did not resist him. She submitted to him, and he felt her body relax. He released her shoulders and dipped his head down, gently kissing her neck. He dragged his lips further down her body, savoring the warmth of her skin. He kissed both breasts, drawing her stiff nipples into his hungry mouth. He glanced up at her face, the sunlight illuminating her beautiful features.  Moving down her taut stomach, Mykael dragged his teeth across her delicate flesh; goose bumps formed on her skin. He shivered, struggling to remain composed long enough to truly enjoy her body.

He sat up and slipped a hand between her closed thighs. Her skin was so soft and inviting. He looked up; her body laid out before him. He had waited so long to touch her, and now that she had finally surrendered to him, he wanted to savor every moment - remember every detail.

Mykael gently coaxed her legs apart; she was vulnerable now, completely exposed. His hand slid up her creamy thigh, pausing for the briefest of moments before finally touching her. He trailed his fingers up and down her swollen lips. He leaned forward and kissed Gangrel between her legs; her scent was intoxicating. His mouth opened and he swirled his warm tongue around her rigid button. Mykael pressed his free arm against her stomach, keeping her still as he slowly slipped a finger inside of her. He moved his hand in short strokes until she was ready to fully accept him.

Mykael withdrew and repositioned himself over top of her. He steadied himself and guided his engorged member into her. He paused, taking great care not to hurt her. His movements were painfully slow; he wanted to completely give into his Beast, but he worried that losing control would in some way cause her pain. He slid deeper and deeper inside of her, her body hugging tightly to his. He groaned loudly, scraping his nails against the hard rock underneath them. His black hair slipped over his shoulders, creating dark blinders around his face. All he saw was Gangrel - her beautiful face, her bright eyes, her full lips. He couldn’t contain his Beast any longer.

Mykael fully buried himself inside of her and his entire body shuttered. He held eye contact and began to pull back and thrust forward -slowly at first but quickly increasing in speed. His movements soon became rough and frenzied, and his head dropped, his cheek grazing her temple. His breathing became ragged and labored. His nails strengthened and hardened into claws that bit into the smooth rock platform, leaving jagged score marks on its surface. Moans became louder and more frequent, morphing into unnatural growls. His muscles were taut and shivered with every strong thrust. A thin layer of sweat coated his body as his efforts increased, giving him a soft sheen.

His claws dug into the rock as he approached climax. He suddenly cried out, driving himself deep inside of her. Mykael shuttered violently, pressing himself against her. A long sigh of relief escaped his lips and his muscles soon relaxed. He carefully disengaged himself and rolled off of Gangrel; his body completely spent.

Sparrow stood at their bedroom window, her eyes closed against the rising sunlight, “And what happens if he doesn’t mark her?” She felt her heart quicken.

“Then I will choose his mate for him,” came the gruff reply.

She turned from the window, Ithal was lying naked on their bed. His eyebrows raised as she moved slowly toward her vanity. Sparrow lowered her tall frame into the chair and picked up a brush, “Yes, my King.” She ran the brush through her tangled hair and winced as the bristles bumped the knot on the side of her head. She felt her heart skip a beat when she heard the bed creak, signaling Ithal’s approach. Sparrow watched him in the mirror as he stood over her.

“You’re tense,” he leaned forward, rubbing her shoulders. He smiled at her reflection and began to squeeze harder.

Sparrow winced, but did not pull away from him. Ithal dug his nails into her pale skin, watching her face contort in pain, “You’re so brave, my Queen. One of the many reasons why I still love you.” He finally released her shoulders and slipped back into bed.

Sparrow continued to brush her hair, staring at her reflection. Bright red welts slowly appeared on her fair skin.

“You told me that you will remain by my side no matter what direction I choose,” Mykael finally spoke. The two lovers were still lying next to one another on the rock platform. His dark eyes focused on the gnarled branches that hung above their impromptu love nest. “That you would love me whether or not I accepted my place as Alpha of this Pack.”

Without looking at Gangrel, Mykael’s hand sought out hers and he grasped her gently, “Did you truly mean what you said? That you would stay by my side no matter what I chose?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   August 31st 2013, 10:07 pm

Every cell and nerve ending in her body was on fire, hyper aware of each sensation. Her fingers tangled in his hair as his mouth devoured her. Her claws dug into his shoulders, drawing blood. Gangrel was a mass of sensation that was spiraling out of control. Her legs tightened around Mykael's waist, her ankles locking together at the small of his back. Her hips arched higher, taking his length even deeper. Her Beast rose inside of her, clashing with Mykael's. His eyes had gone wolfish amber, hers a startling silver.

As their Beasts rose, the energy within the Gathering circle grew thicker, becoming an almost physical presence. She knew that if she were to look, hundreds of ghost wolves would be forming a circle around them. Gangrel felt Mykael's body tense, throbbing deep inside of her at his approaching release. It caused her body to tighten around him instinctively and arch her hips once more to further increase the angle. At such an angle, it made the tip of him continuously hit the sweet spot inside of her. With one last thrust, their bodies came together. A collection of howls arose around them as the ghost wolves accepted their union. They swirled in a pale blue mist, forming a cyclone around the two still locked in a lover's embrace. The cyclone grew smaller and smaller until it suddenly shot through both Gangrel and Mykael, sharing with them the power of the ancestors. As far as she knew, no one within the Pack had ever experienced this.

The.rush of such power only further increased their pleasure and she felt herself submitting to a second release, a screaming tearing its way from her throat. After a moment, Mykael rolled away from her to lay directly beside her. The ghost wolves receded. They were left alone in the clearing once more. A few moments of silence passed between them as they both relearned how.to breathe. Mykael's questions came as a slight surprise. He didn't believe her?

"Of course I meant it. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it, Mykael."

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 1st 2013, 6:39 am

"Of course I meant it. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it, Mykael."

He squeezed her hand, “I do not want to attend The Gathering.” There was a sense of relief that came with such an admission, but Mykael couldn’t shake the dark feeling that loomed in the back of his mind. “I know that my place is not here with this Pack. Not anymore.” He released her hand and sat up; a soft breeze cooled his warm skin. His senses had been heightened during their mating ritual, and had yet to return to normal. Their heady scents intermingled and swirled around them, filling The Gathering Place and claiming it as their own. He was exhausted and wished that he could surrender to sleep, but he knew he couldn’t and instead stretched his aching muscles. The time to leave had finally arrived, but he desperately needed to persuade his mate to follow his lead.

“I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner,” he turned his head, the sunlight illuminated his strong profile, “But I was worried that Ithal would find out.” Mykael knew that if Ithal had learned of his plans to leave, the unstable Alpha would have had him beaten to death in order to set an example. It had happened before. Just before Gangrel had been created. There had been several elder Pack members that had objected to Ithal’s order to attack their creator, Basant. Several wise men warned that such a move would mark the Pack for death. Basant couldn’t be killed by his children, only severely crippled and if they dealt a serious enough blow, he would eventually seek his terrible revenge. Ithal had dismissed their warnings as foolish rhetoric and to prove his point, he had the men and their mates killed during a sacrificing ritual. The beatings had been brutal and the gory images still haunted Mykael; he had not participated in the frenzied attack, but had done nothing to prevent the travesty. If he had intervened, he would have been sacrificed as well, but at least he wouldn’t still be living with the guilt.

“I think that it is time for me to leave,” he shifted positions on the rock platform, his dark eyes slid up Gangrel’s naked body, touching her all over before finally meeting her concerned gaze. “I want you to come with me.” Where they went was not a concern, as long as they stayed together. They could begin life anew elsewhere, forming their own Pack, one that did not follow the old ways - the archaic rules that had long ago become obsolete. Ithal’s refusal to part from the old ways had completely isolated the Pack; their numbers were low, leaving them vulnerable to attack. Ithal’s irrational hatred for humans had crippled the family.

Mykael knew that humans were not the enemy. Even Basant had come to the same realization years ago, taking on a human wife and living in blissful peace for a time. The Creator had shown his children the error of their ways, and had led by example. However, Ithal had refused to accept humans and had decided to lead the revolution and punish their father.

Mykael’s eyes bore into Gangrel’s. He could see the bite mark on her neck, it was an angry red and blood still oozed from the wound. She was strong, and it would heal quickly, leaving behind a pink scar, marking her as his own for the rest of her natural life. He smiled and crawled over top of her. His head dipped down and he gently kissed her forehead, “Please say that you will come with me.” He propped himself up on hands and knees, his body shielding hers - protecting her.

“She lives, my Lord,” the woman’s husky voice broke the heavy silence. Her skin was a dark bronze, smooth and flawless. She was short and curvy, almost plump. Her comely face was partially obscured by a black veil, leaving only her large brown eyes exposed. Black plaited hair fell freely over her sloping shoulders and down her bare back. Golden scarabs had been braided into her hair, and a heavy solid gold necklace encircled her long neck.

The woman rose from her seat and slowly crossed the room. Her breasts swung freely under her gauzy shift dress. Her clothing hid nothing and her curvy body was completely exposed. She knelt in front of her creator and smiled up at him.

“How is that possible?” he questioned her declaration, “I saw them attack her,” he looked down at his soothsayer, “I felt her heart stop.”

“Her life was spared, my Lord,” she averted her eyes, “Your beloved son saved her.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 1st 2013, 7:57 pm

"You're serious." Gangrel said softly. Being very skilled Tracker, she could smell when someone was lying or when someone was telling the truth, among.other things. She rolled over onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow to watch Mykael. Her eyes were still their wolfish silver and she had to wonder if it was a permanent change. She watched him for a few moments before she sat up.

"Hear me out for a minute, Mykael." Gangrel reached up, running a hand through her hair to loosen some.of the tangles. "It seems that you have thought this through for a long time. Perhaps in a way you are right. But the moment Ithal steps down, he will no longer be in command. His word will no longer be Law. Yours will, and with the rank of King, you will be able to reshape the Pack as you see for." Carefully, she stood and walked up to him still naked. She reached up and frames his face with both of her hands, her thumbs caressing the line of his jaw on either side.

"I see the secret horror buried in your eyes. It is the same horror that burns in sparrow's and that of the rest.of the Pack. I have always been spared punishment. I don't know why but Ithal has never once even growled in my direction. I know he is not a merciful ruler. He is twisted just as Reiko and Mae are. They are just like him. The Pack needs our protection, our guidance to a better way of life, Mykael. If we left they would be at the mercy of corrupt people."

Gangrel let her gaze search his, perhaps to find a way to.chase that horror from his eyes.

"The decision, in the end, is yours and I will support it no matter what. But someone needs to stand up to this cruelty, to take a step to better our race. We do not need to resort to being ruled by the fangs of a Dark King. There is a way to balance ruling with your heart and a heavy hand. The Pups deserve to know what it truly means to be a Rougarou."

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 2nd 2013, 9:23 am

She hid in the shadows, her hands trembling. The others had either retired to the bedrooms or were taking their turn out on patrol, but she had remained behind. Her blue eyes fixated on the closed door; she could hear the bed creaking on the other side. There was a muffled cry followed by the loud crack of a hand slap. Isolde closed her eyes and turned her head away; she hated him for what he was doing, but she was too weak to challenge him.

Another muted groan and then silence. Isolde waited patiently, watching. Another ten minutes passed with no sign of movement on the other side of the door, but still the she-wolf waited. Her patience was finally rewarded moments later when she heard a quiet shuffling, a silent approach, and the door slowly creaked open.

“My Queen,” Isolde whispered as she quickly approached the opened door. Sparrow’s hand shot up and her silver eyes widened, signaling Isolde to remain silent. The Alpha quickly glanced over her shoulder one last time before slipping through the door, closing it silently behind her.

The hallway was dark, but Isolde could still see the angry red welts that covered Sparrow’s naked body; there were a number of bite marks across her chest and at her neck - one appeared fairly deep. Her heart thumped in her chest as she quickly guided her abused Queen through the quiet house. The women slipped inside an empty bathroom and locked the door behind themselves. Isolde flicked on the light, “Oh no.” Her hands flew up to cover her mouth.

Sparrow waved her hand dismissively, “I will heal.” She winced and leaned over the sink, spitting up a small amount of blood. “I need my tea.” She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks appeared hollowed. Her bottom lip was split open and blood had been smeared over her chin, but he had mercifully directed most of his rage lower. She could clean her face up and cover the rest of her body and no one would know something was amiss.

Her neck had been bitten repeatedly and her shoulders were covered in red welts and older yellowed bruises. Sparrow straightened up and examined her ruined breasts in the mirror. He had bitten her repeatedly across her chest, even ripping her open in one spot. She suddenly jumped and gripped the sink’s edge.

“I’m sorry!” Isolde withdrew her hand, a warm dripping sponge in her grasp.

“It’s all right,” Sparrow dropped her gaze and waited patiently as her friend gently cleaned out the deep claw marks that crisscrossed her back.

Mykael smiled ruefully; he slipped his arms around Gangrel’s naked body, drawing her closer, “You don’t understand.” He gently rubbed her back and looked into her striking eyes, “Ithal has allies outside of this Pack. Many allies.” He dipped his head, resting his lips on her forehead. Her scent filled his nostrils. He kissed her, “We are no match for him, my love.” He pulled away and lifted her chin, “My word would not be law. Not as long as Ithal remains.”

"The decision, in the end, is yours and I will support it no matter what. But someone needs to stand up to this cruelty, to take a step to better our race. We do not need to resort to being ruled by the fangs of a Dark King. There is a way to balance ruling with your heart and a heavy hand. The Pups deserve to know what it truly means to be a Rougarou."

Mykael sighed, “Our numbers are too small to effectively resist Ithal. He doesn’t plan to give up his power, not truly. I know this. I see it in his eyes when he speaks to me of The Gathering.” Mykael ran his fingers through her dark hair; he wanted her again. He wanted to taste her again.

He released her and stepped back; he knew she wanted to stay and fight the losing battle - there would be no convincing her otherwise. “Let’s head back before we are missed.” His heart ached. Gangrel was right; the Pack deserved a strong leader - a fair-minded Alpha. They were just as terrified of the Dark King as he was, but none were strong enough to challenge him. Even if he was able to rally the Pack against their King, Ithal would simply send word to the other Packs, calling them in for help. Their resistance would be effectively suppressed with many on their side needlessly losing their lives. They needed a plan, and a good one, if there was any hope of freeing the Pack from Ithal’s tyranny.

Mykael stooped and retrieved Gangrel’s shredded clothing, “I suppose these won’t do you any good.” He forced a smile, “I’m sure the breeze feels too good on your skin to cover yourself up anyway.”

Sparrow downed another warm cup of tea. She handed the mug to Isolde who quickly refilled it. The two women sat on the porch, watching the pups play on the front lawn. Sparrow brought the mug to her lips and forced the bitter liquid down her throat; she squeezed her eyes shut, willing her stomach to hold the poisonous mixture, keeping it from coming back up. She quickly drained the cup again and motioned for Isolde to refill.

“I think you’ve had too much already, my Queen,” Isolde whispered. “You could fall ill.”

“There are worse fates, my sister,” Sparrow replied, but she lowered the cup onto the table between them. She knew Isolde was right; she had already consumed enough. “Dump the rest behind the house.”

Isolde nodded and quickly gathered up the service set. She walked down the steps and disappeared around the side of the house. Sparrow leaned back in her chair, her stomach already aching as the poison quickly absorbed into her system. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly, trying to avoid regurgitating the tea. It was a mixture of black and blue cohosh, angelica, and a very small amount of the lethal pennyroyal. The combination would, hopefully, kill anything that may be growing inside of her womb. She had been drinking it for years and had yet seen it fail.

There was a sudden commotion out on the front lawn and Sparrow reluctantly opened her eyes. The pups had swarmed around Mykael and Gangrel, the pair were trying to make their way back up to the house. The pups were excitedly questioning them, seeing Mykael’s mark on Gangrel’s neck.

“You’re going to be our new Queen, right?” Pippa, a little red-haired whelp, stared up at Gangrel. She smiled brightly.

Mykael held up his hands; he was tired, but didn’t want to come across as gruff, “Quiet down.” He forced a smile.

“Leave them be,” Sparrow’s voice a welcome distraction.

Mykael glanced up and dipped his head as the Queen approached the group. “Shoo, perhaps you pups need a lesson in etiquette.” Sparrow smiled at the pair, “I see you have made your choice.” Despite the warm breeze, Sparrow was completely covered up, wearing a black turtle neck sweater over a pair of navy blue slacks; she kept her arms wrapped around herself as though she was cold. She kept her distance, moving back toward the house.

Mykael spoke first, “Yes.” He moved through the crowd of pups and followed their Queen toward the house. The whelps soon scattered and continued playing, picking right up where they had left off.

“Good,” Sparrow called over her shoulder, “Our King will be very pleased, I am sure.”

Last edited by Delamere on September 2nd 2013, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 2nd 2013, 7:20 pm

"You may be right, Mykael, bit I still have to try. The Pack deserves better than Ithal." Gangrel took her torn tank top from Mykael and tied.it between her breasts. The shorts at least, were still in tact, and she slipped them over her legs. "If I die protecting them, then so be it." As a Tracker, she was trained to observe every detail of her surroundings including the people around her. She knew she was stronger, more powerful than Ithal. And she was equal to Mykael. She had never let her full power free in front if anyone. No one knew how powerful she truly was.

The walk back to the plantation was quicker than usual. Mykael was tired. She could feel the exhaustion radiating off of him in waves. Some of the pups were playing in the front yard. Sparrow sat on the porch, an empty mug at her elbow. Even from the reeling, Gangrel could smell the fresh wounds on Sparrow and see the tightness of pain around her haunted eyes.

Her Beast slammed to the surface and the full extent.of her power finally broke free.in a spine tingling rush of silvery heat. She watched Sparrow walk towards them, her movements slightly different due to her injuries. Gangrel ignored their conversation and stalked up the front steps. Her out worldly energy slammed the front door open so hard it nearly broke it off of its hinges. She knew where Ithal was. She could smell the acrid stench of his aura.

"Ithal!" It was more of a growl than a yell. If he ran, she would simply track him down and they both knew that he wouldn't be able to hide from her.

"Gangrel, don't do anything foolish." This came from Reiko who stood up from the couch in the living room. He stalked.towards her but froze when she turned silver, pupiless eyes in his direction.

"Back off." Was her only warning. "If I find out that you or Mae have treated anyone within this Pack the way Ithal has, I will kill you both." She had said the last softly enough so that Pippa could not hear her threat.

Reiko had enough sense.to sit back.down, fear evident in his face. Daven, one of Ithal's lieutenants stood at the top of the stairs.

"I have no quarrel with you, Daven. Please do not make one."

Daven was tall, about six foot four. He was broad shouldered with a mass of black tribal tattoos on both of his muscled arms from wrist to shoulder. His dark brown hair was short and spikey, kept in place by some name brand gel that always reminded Gangrel of pineapples. His golden gaze shifted downward to Mykael's mark on her neck and she saw one of his hands tighten into a fist, arm trembling with his anger.

"He marked you." He made it a.statement rather than a question. His voice thick with his Irish accent. "I was hopin' he wouldn't."

"And why is that, Daven?" She watched him as he came.down the stairs, observing his body language. He was jealous, angry, but she knew he wouldn't hurt her.

"I wanted ya for me self." He said softly, fingertips hovering above her jawline but not touching. "You are.so powerful." He whispered.against her ear, his cheek rubbing her own as if he were a large cat. "I will follow you into hell, Gangrel. Mate or not." Daven dropped his hand and stepped past her to take up an enforcer's position behind her.

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 2nd 2013, 10:17 pm

“Gangrel, wait,” Mykael entered the house after her. He moved quickly, forcing Daven back a few steps. He grasped her shoulder, “Not like this.” He whispered. There was a need for a revolution, but this was neither the time nor the place. Despite the fact that he wanted to tear out Ithal’s throat as much as Gangrel, he knew that challenging their powerful Alpha without adequate back-up could prove fatal.

“Mykael,” Ithal appeared at the top of the steps, specks of Sparrow’s blood still drying on his bare chest. “Your bitch is talking out of turn.” He smiled.

Mykael’s muscles tensed; he gently pushed past Gangrel, “Watch how you address her. I will not tolerate such disrespect again.”

Ithal threw his head back and laughed, “Are you challenging me?” He crossed his arms, “Daven, please show Mykael out. I believe he needs some time to cool off. Fucking this whore seems to have clouded his better judgment.”

Flying into a rage, Mykael rushed up the stairs and seized Ithal by the shoulders, slamming him into the wall. The panel cracked open and showered the men in painted plaster. Ithal shoved back and rammed Mykael through a bedroom door on the other side of the hall. The door exploded into millions of tiny wooden shards. Mykael landed hard with Ithal tumbling on top of him. The two men struggled against each other in a desperate attempt to gain the upper hand.

Daven, along with several of Ithal’s warriors, rushed the room and pulled the men apart.

“I am the son of a god!” Ithal bellowed, blood oozed out of his ears. “You cannot kill me, you fool!”

Mykael struggled against the warriors that held him at bay, “You are not immortal!” A bruise was forming around his right eye, the area underneath was starting to swell. “Basant is not a god! He is mortal just like the rest of us.”

Ithal’s smile looked more like a grimace, “I created you, Mykael.” His warriors released him and he crossed the room, planting himself in front of the restrained man. “You could never bring yourself to kill me. It’s not in you. You’re weak.”

Mykael struggled against Daven and the others. There was some truth to what Ithal had said and Mykael hated himself for being too weak to destroy such a tyrant. Despite his cruelty, Ithal had created him; he had saved Mykael from certain death. Mykael owed him his very life. His body relaxed and he stopped struggling against his captors. He stared his King down, “After tonight, I will owe you nothing.”

Ithal laughed and struck Mykael with a closed fist, “You owe me your life.” He grasped Mykael’s hair and hit him again.

“He is not your creator,” Sparrow, with Isolde’s help, entered the room. Her eyes fixated on her mate, “Basant is your true maker, Mykael.” She leaned heavily on her friend, her eyes flicked over to Mykael, “And his powerful blood courses through your veins as well.” She held up a trembling hand; Daven and the others released Mykael, taking several steps back.

Ithal glared at his mate, “You treacherous bitch.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 4th 2013, 9:45 pm

Gangrel's power didn't just lash out, it exploded. She could hear everyone's gasps as she stepped by them. Plaster dust still hung thick in the air, nearly thick enough to choke on. But it was her power that was thicker. The power of a true Queen. Strangely, she felt as though she had been born for this life. It came as naturally to her as breathing.

"Better a treacherous bitch then a tyrant." Came her growling voice, just barely above a whisper. "Sparrow has always kept your secrets, Ithal, out of fear." She stepped into the room, touching Sparrow's shoulder lightly. Gangrel's power crawled down her arm and into Sparrow's body. That silvery warmth sought out the wounds Ithal had inflicted and begun to heal them. She waited for a moment before pulling her hand away.

"I wonder what other secrets she could share with the Pack." Her hand reached out and touched Mykael's face, the backs of her fingers caressing over his jawline. That same power that had healed Sparrow now tended to her mates injuries. Once they were completely healed, Gangrel moved to stand in front of Ithal.

"The Ancestors have given us their blessing, shared.with us their power. You think Mykael weak and yet he could have killed.you instead of slamming you into the wall." She moved.closer, almost stalking him. "I would loose no sleep over ripping your throat out. Consider yourself lucky. Mykael spared your life this night. He is my King and his word is Law."

Without warning, she struck out, her closed fist connecting with Ithal's jaw. She heard the sickening crunch as his lower jaw shattered. He fell back into the dresser. Before he could recover, Gangrel gripped onto his shattered lower mandible and squeezed. Ithal turned deathly pale and screamed as much as he was able to but it only came out as a.whimper. He tried to rip her hand away but she only gripped tighter. Her face lowered, her lips almost brushing his as she spoke.

"Run away, Ithal. You are King no more. If I catch you near anyone of my Pack, or within ten miles of our territory, I will track you down, and I will kill you."

Just as suddenly as she had grabbed Ithal, she released him, shoving his ruined jaw and making him cry out in agony. "Daven. Ido. Please escort this piece of trash out of here."

"With pleasure." Daven said, grabbing one of Ithal's arms. Ido took the other and together they dragged him down the stairs and out the front door.

Gangrel turned to the rest of the room, her silver gaze taking in their faces. "Now, who is Basant?"

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 5th 2013, 4:23 pm

Ithal’s pathetic whimpers quickly faded as his men dragged him out of the room and down the damaged hallway. A series of dull thuds could be heard as Daven and Ido pulled him down the stairs, letting him bounce over the wooden steps. The few Pack members that were loyal to Ithal withered under Gangrel’s stare and quickly took their leave, following their fallen King out of the house. Those that remained behind stood in stunned silence, all focused on Gangrel. Her silver eyes were ablaze.

“Now, who is Basant?”

The question was met by an uncomfortable silence. Mykael and Sparrow exchanged worried glances. “Perhaps, this is something that should be discussed in private,” Sparrow offered, her eyes never leaving Mykael’s.

He simply nodded.

“Everyone out,” Sparrow swept her arm towards the shattered door, “Our King and Queen need time alone.” She dipped her head in submission and approached Gangrel. She smiled and gently cupped the young woman’s face, “Thank you, my Queen,” she whispered. Tears welled up in her eyes. She was finally free from Ithal’s cruelty and would be eternally grateful. She released Gangrel’s face and dipped her head once more.

Isolde was next to approach Gangrel and she bowed in front of her new Queen, “Thank you.”  Her smile was sincere and her blue eyes sparkled; she curtsied in front of Mykael before following the others out of the room. Within a few seconds, only Mykael, Sparrow, and Gangrel remained.

“I do not know how you were able to best him,” Sparrow spoke first, “Nor do I understand how you were able to heal me.” She rolled up a sleeve; the scratches and bruises had simply vanished, and the pain that she felt inside had fully dissipated.

“Yes, you do,” Mykael’s voice was low – his eyes conveyed a deep sadness. Sparrow quickly looked down at the floor.

Mykael turned toward his mate, “You asked about Basant.”

Sparrow reached up and placed a hand on Mykael’s shoulder, “I’ll take my leave now.” She dipped her head once more, and turned to depart, but Mykael halted her.

“Stay, please,” he motioned for her to stand next to him, “You can fill in the parts of the story that I do not know.”

Sparrow nodded; she clasped her hands in front of her and lowered her gaze.

“Basant is the oldest of our kind,” Mykael began, “No one knows how he even came to be - whether he was created or born with the Beast inside of him.” He glanced at Sparrow; she was tensed up, a familiar look of fear had crept back into her eyes.

“He had a Queen,” Sparrow spoke softly, her eyes cast downwards, “The stories are vague and differ greatly, but it is known for certain that she disappeared many centuries ago.” She sighed softly, “Some believe that she deserted him because he was a savage, a bloodthirsty King who possessed little to no empathy. While others believe that Basant, himself, killed her and destroyed her body.”

Mykael, his eyes widening, listened intently to Sparrow’s tale. He had never heard it told quite like this.

“Years went by,” Sparrow continued, “And Basant suddenly withdrew from his Pack, and eventually disappeared. Our kind was left without a ruler, there was no one to keep us all together. So, his children split apart – went separate ways, fracturing our once united nation.” Sparrow finally looked up, “Basant was presumed dead after a while.”

“Until about fifteen years ago,” Mykael continued the story. “He resurfaced, publically marrying a human.” He paused.

“He married her because he believed her to be the reincarnation of his long lost Queen,” Sparrow interjected. “Most of us thought he had completely lost his mind, after so many years living in isolation. But he remained steadfast in his belief that she was his mate – our true Queen.”

“They conceived a child not long after their union,” Sparrow continued, “And a little girl was born nine months later.” Her voice trailed off and neither she nor Mykael spoke for several seconds.

“Ithal disapproved of this marriage and saw the child as an abomination, and so he hatched a plan to teach his father a lesson.” Sparrow finished and looked to Mykael to continue.

“He planned an ambush, having his men attack Basant and his family,” Mykael said, “He ordered us to kill everyone in the house.” He looked to Sparrow, but she had turned away. “And we did.” He continued, “While the others were inside of the house, contending with Basant; I found his dying wife and child outside behind the house. They had ravaged them both.” He paused, his expression pained, “There was nothing that I could do for his daughter, she had already passed, but his wife was still alive.”

Mykael’s dark eyes locked onto Gangrel’s, “I did the only thing that I could do to spare her life. I changed her, and claimed her as my own.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 7th 2013, 9:41 pm

"So you're both telling me that I am some sort of reincarnation of a former.tyrant's dead wife from centuries ago?" Her eyes took in the serious expressions on both Sparrow's and Mykael's faces. They believed. "If Basant is the patriarch of our race, why didn't he just kill Ithal? He might be his biological son or whatever, but he completely destroyed Basant's life. I would think Ithal would have signed his death warrant."

Gangrel sat down on the edge of the bed, seemingly lost in thought. Her nightmares had only revealed flashes of a shattered past. One she didn't remember. Had she been a victim of Ithal's tyranny? If it was true, then she had more right than anyone to see Ithal dead. What she needed was answers. She needed to find this Basant, but as she looked up into Mykael's face, she wasn't sure if she should seek out those answers or not. What if what they said was true? Would she have to leave the Pack and her mate? Her human life was gone. Whoever she had been in the past was dead. She was Gangrel now, the new queen for the Fenris Pack. Mykael was her mate and their king. It was their job to protect the young and the weak.

Deciding to ignore the new information she had just learned for the time being, Gangrel stood with a fluid grace to her movements. She fell to one knee in front of Mykael, sweeping her hair away from her neck, baring his mark on her skin.

"My king." She said soft, addressing him formally. He was the Pack's leader and the decisions concerning their people were now up to him. She was his support and his equal but it was his word that was law. "It is within your right to eliminate Ithal's former enforcers. I would like to petition that Daven stays. He has been loyal to you and the Pack. He would kill Ithal if he could." Gangrel also knew Daven was one of Mykael's close friends even though be had feelings for her or at best an attraction.

Daven watched from the reeling as Ithal disappeared into the thick of the cypress trees. Ido had returned back to the house to be with his mate who was expecting their first pup. He envied Ido. The youning had his family, something Daven never thought he would have ever wanted, at least until he had set his eyes on Gangrel. Deep down he had.hoped Mykael wouldn't mark her. He made his choice and she hers. Now he had to live with it but perhaps not for very long. It was the new kings right to kill the old kings.enforcers. a deep dark part.of him almost hoped Mykael would. Almost.

Turning from the trees, he made his way back across the front yard to the plantation. Reiko and Mae had followed Ithal with little Pippa in tow. The evidence of their leaving brought a lighter atmosphere among the remaining Pack members. The fear and tension had finally been lifted and for once, there was a surge of renewed hope.

Carefully, Daven made his way back up the staircase making sure he avoided the large splinters of debris. His thoughts flashed back to Gangrel's devistating right hook to Ithal's jaw. A low chuckle rumbled from his chest. What a woman. Just the mere thought of her stirred something tight and hot in his gut. It only got worse as he stopped within the broken doorway of the room she was in. Her.voice.carried.a.sencerity in its tone as she petitioned for his life.

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 10th 2013, 8:49 pm

"If Basant is the patriarch of our race, why didn't he just kill Ithal? He might be his biological son or whatever, but he completely destroyed Basant's life. I would think Ithal would have signed his death warrant."

Sparrow tilted her head, “Ithal is his son,” she reaffirmed while glancing at Mykael, “But he couldn’t bring himself to destroy either of his children, despite what had been done to him.”

Mykael watched Gangrel slowly lower herself onto the bed; he wondered what was going through her mind. He knew that he had jeopardized their relationship by revealing the truth to her. She would, undoubtedly, seek out her true mate, and once she found Basant their bond would be rekindled. Despite his mark on her neck, Mykael knew that he could never truly possess her heart, not as long as Basant lived. She was his Queen.

Gangrel knelt before him, baring his mark on her neck. Sparrow dropped her gaze and stepped back.

"My king, it is within your right to eliminate Ithal's former enforcers. I would like to petition that Daven stays. He has been loyal to you and the Pack. He would kill Ithal if he could.”

Mykael gently helped Gangrel to her feet, staring into her intense eyes for a moment before finally replying, “Those that remain loyal to Ithal will simply be exiled, I do not want anymore bloodshed.” He hooked a finger beneath her chin, drawing her face upwards, “Daven will be spared and given the opportunity to stay or leave. I know he is a good man, and only wishes the best for our family.”

Mykael turned his attention to Sparrow, “Would you gather the others outside? I think it is time that we make our first appearance as King and Queen.”

Sparrow smiled and nodded before slipping out of the room. She nearly walked directly into Daven.

“I’m sorry,” she smiled.

They had returned to their own room to ready themselves for their presentation. Since they had taken the throne by force, the Gathering ceremony was unnecessary, but there was still a need to formally address the Pack. Sparrow had gathered the entire family outside, all were excitedly awaiting Mykael’s and Gangrel’s appearance. The new King and Queen hurriedly finished their preparations. They could hear the enthusiastic chatter coming from outside of the house.

Mykael had already washed his face and combed his long black hair until it shone in the sunlight. He changed into a pair of traditional buckskin pants, slipped a large turquoise necklace over his head, and quickly braided a feather into his hair. He turned away from the mirror, “Are you ready, my love?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 17th 2013, 8:07 pm

The ceremony was laced with Native American culture just as the Pack was. In fact, all Werewolf Packs had the same Native traditions. It was customary that everyone dressed for show. Gangrel had taken a shower to wash the debris out of her hair from her session with Mykael earlier. She smeared some hair goop through her hair and called it done. It was wild enough that when it dried, it would form tight waves. She never wore make-up. She had always hated the way it felt on her skin as if it were weighing her down. The pants she wore were the same buckskin as Mykael's except hers were black. The top she wore wasn't really a top but more like a bunch of beads that looped down from one shoulder to cover her breasts then looped upward to the other shoulder. It secured at the back by think black buckskin ties and left the rest of her upper body bare. The beads were black, white, silver, and blue, matching the small cluster of feathers that had been braided into a single thin braid at the underside.of her hair. Her feet remained bare. Tonight their only crowns would be the primitive tattoo done in gold on the inside of their left forearms just below the bend of the elbow. This was no original tattoo but molten gold branded into their very flesh. An old custom that Ithal refused to do to himself.

"You do know that we will have to reestablish our territory?" Gangrel made it a question rather than a statement. "Ithal will come after us and the Pack with his faithful. We will need to move and very soon." She knew that her mate had already considered this. She could read it in his face. "I am sorry it had to happen this way."

Gangrel moved across the room to cup his face in her hands. "I was at my limit of his tyranny. Harming Sparrow was bad enough. She is like a mother to me but to see him attack you enraged me. If I had my way he would be dead now."

Gently her lips brushed over his. "Whoever I had been in the past no longer matters. I am Gangrel now and thanks to you I was given another chance at life. Some may think of us as monsters as animals but we are also human. We bridge between man and Beast. It is a gift and I am glad to be Rougarou, to be your mate and queen for this Pack."

Daven stood to the right of the thrones. Not only had Mgkael spared his life, he had also been chosen as Second in Command and Enforcer, more specifically Gangrel's guardian. Ido had been chosen for Mykael's. Sparrow would become the Pack Mother, Keeper of Stories and Giver of Names to the pups. She would also become the Shaman, Medicine Woman or Healer for the Pack. She already had vast herbal knowledge.

Daven glanced up from the ground he had been staring at the moment he felt Mykael's and Gangrel's presence. Their auras were each commanding and powerful but together they were a force to be reckoned with. They were a truly mated pair and had been made to be king and queen. He felt his breath.rush out of his lungs as Gangrel stepped from the treeline. She was beautiful. Feral and wild even dressed in skin tight buckskin pants and a beaded top that left little.to the imagination. The sight of her made his body tighten down low and he had to suck in a breath or risk rushing her in this very clearing. She called to him so strongly that it was Ike a drug and he was the addict. If he wasn't careful he was going to break and that was something he could not afford to do. Not yet.

Gangrel walked from the treeline and into the clearing of the Gathering with purpose that put an extra sway to her hips. Shw did it for Mykael's benefit since he followed behind her. A knowing smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she felt the heat of her mates gaze exactly where she wanted it. She heard his soft growl directed at her teasing just before she turned her full attention to the Gathering circle. Daven stood to the right of the two stone chairs, Ido to the left. The rest of the Pack gathered around the large flat rock where Sparrow stood upon it. Everyone was dressed in some form of buckskin in garbing colors. These were her people. She was their queen and she knew deep down that she would rather.die to ensure they were safe.

Back to top Go down
Delamere

Female 79

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   September 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

A growl caught in his throat, and he suppressed the urge to touch her. She was purposefully teasing him, but he didn’t mind. It was exciting.

Mykael followed his mate through the clearing, they were surrounded on all sides by their loyal Pack members. Several reached out to affectionately caress their King and Queen as they made their way through the crowd toward the thrones. As they reached the platform, Sparrow bowed her head. Her long white hair had been braided behind her back and she wore a headdress made from the finest red fox pelt. The head of the animal rested just above her brow, and the body dangled behind her. Her white robes were decorated with thousands of tiny turquoise beads and she held a stone bowl filled with liquid gold.

Daven and Ido stepped forward as Gangrel and Mykael approached the stage. Daven reached down, offering Gangrel his hand. His golden eyes bore into hers, he held her gaze as he pulled her up and onto the rock platform. Daven boldly pulled her closely, inhaling her scent. Mykael swiftly mounted the stage and Daven dropped to one knee before Gangrel.

“My Queen,” he genuflected and then released her slender hand, taking his place next to her throne. He grasped his hands behind his back, his muscles tensed and he stared out into the distance.

“We have all gathered here today to recognize our new King and Queen,” Sparrow’s voice was clear and the crowd below had hushed quickly in order to hear her words. “They have taken the throne by force, and have ended several decades of tyranny.” The Pack erupted into a cacophony cheers and applause. A light gray mist began to form just beyond the surrounding tree line, but no one seemed to notice.

Daven closed his eyes suddenly and inhaled sharply.

“With this,” Sparrow held up the stone bowl, “I will mark our new King and Queen, forever binding them together and...” Her lips continued to move, but her voice faded away. The crowd of Rougarous gathered below the raised stone platform continued to stare at Sparrow as though nothing was amiss. Mykael, his long black hair shining in the natural light, did not seem to notice the swirling vortex of gray smoke that had formed just behind the Pack. It spun rapidly, slowly drawing into itself. A solid figure began to form within the converging smoke.

Daven held his breath and opened is eyes, fixating on the swirling smoke as if willing it to move. A ghostly wolf slowly formed within the vortex, its eyes were bottomless black pits. It turned its massive head and looked directly at Gangrel. The wolf took a step forward and then another; its bulky limbs appeared rigid and its movements were stiff. The beast slowly made its way through the oblivious crowd, despite its size, the wolf was able to effortlessly weave its way through the group and jump onto the platform.

Daven’s lips parted and he began to chant silently. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

The beast slowly circled around Gangrel, its soft fur brushing against her exposed skin. It disappeared behind her, leaving her frozen in place.

Daven’s chanting grew louder.

A pair of hands gently pressed against her back, kneading her soft skin. Slowly, the hands slid around her narrow waist, encircling her body. Heavily tattooed arms held her tightly, pulling her back against a warm body, “I’ll never leave you again. I promise.” The strangely familiar voice whispered into her ear. The arms released their grip and gently turned her around.

A tall man stood before her, his naked body was covered in ancient symbols. His black wavy hair was cut short and a gold cobra crown encircled his brow. His dark eyes had been lined with kohl and he bore a scar above his right eye.

“I’ll never let go of you again,” he ran a finger down her cheek. His expression was one of deep regret.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. He pulled her against his naked body, wrapping his strong arms around her. He stood still, his body rock hard and unyielding. His tongue darted past her lips, drawing her deeper into his kiss.

“Gangrel.”

Mykael’s voice seemed so far away. The stranger reluctantly released her and stepped back. He dropped down to one knee, “My Queen.”

“Gangrel?”

The man rose and opened his arms, a gray haze began to swirl around him.

“Gangrel, are you alright?” Mykael’s voice pulled the Queen back into reality.

Daven sighed loudly and dropped to one knee - exhausted. Ido, confused, followed suit and dropped down, thinking it was part of the ceremony.

Mykael, freshly tattooed, gently held Gangrel’s arm out for Sparrow to mark. The two were staring at the Queen, worried expressions on their faces.

“Are you well, my Queen?” Sparrow whispered in order to keep the Pack from panicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 454

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   November 15th 2013, 4:41 pm

Sparrow's words fell silent, cut short and silenced to Gangrel's ears. All she could hear was chanting, soft and almost inaudible, but beneath it, she could hear the faint music of drums. Her silver gaze shifted almost automatically, drawn like a magnet to Daven. There was something wrong. The chanting was coming from him.

"Daven, what-"

Her words were suddenly cut off as a touch of scorching heat pressed against her back. Strangely, there was something familiar about that touch. It called to her Beast, and her body. Not as strongly as Mykael's, but it was still there all the same. Was this all a dream? Was she hallucinating? Part of Gangrel wanted to move away from this man's touch, but there was another part of her that yearned for more. She knew without a doubt that this was Basant. She wasn't quite sure how she knew, she just did.

"Don't." Came her soft warning as Basant circled around her, almost sniffing at the air by her face. Gangrel knew he was going to kiss her and she wanted to prevent it but she found herself unable to move and her single spoken word fell on deaf ears.

She blinked rapidly as if to clear her vision. The grey mist had faded. It seemed that her mind had been playing tricks on her, and yet her skin still burned from his touch and she could still taste him on her lips. Was she going mad? The faint sound of drums echoed in her head for a moment before that too faded. The rhythum had made her want to run, to enjoy the feel of the wind through her hair as she flew through the trees with fluid grace and preternatural speed.

The sensations and music suddenly stopped as if a switch had been thrown. Mykael and Sparrow exchanged worried glances, almost as if they knew she had a vision.

"I'm fine." Gangrel replied softly, refusing to look at either of them for fear they would read the puzzlement and confusion in her eyes. Pushing it aside, she finally turned her silver gaze up to Sparrow. "Please proceed." There was a careful smile on her face, one that masked her puzzlement.

The burn of the silver blade as it bit into her flesh was a welcome distraction. She concentrated on the pain to keep her head clear. She watched as blood flowed down her arm and the molten gold was injected into the crown shaped wound. A small hand-held torch was placed against her skin, cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding and the ink from running. A low growl trembled from her lips and the torch was pulled away.

Gangrel; along with Mykael, stepped down from the rock and made their way back to the empty stone thrones. As they took their seats, a rush of power shot through them. The spirits of the kings before them rose up from the ancient stone and seeped into their very bodies. They were pleased with the change in leadership.

Her gaze flicked to Daven for a brief moment. "We need to talk in private later." Her voice was soft enough for his ears only and she didn't sound entirely pleased. After the rush of power faded Gangrel stood to address the Pack for the first time as their Queen.

"We are the bridge between man and Beast. Our Ancestors called us Gifted, Blessed by the Wolf Spirit, the Wolf Totem. We were given the charge of protection Humanity." She stepped a bit away from the throne. Her fierce gaze took in each face of the members of the Pack. "There are those of our kind that abuse the Gifts bestowed upon us and their tyranny must be stopped. We must put an end to this corruption and reclaim that which is rightfully ours. We are Warriors. We are Guardians. We are Rougarou!"

A chorus of howls rose into the night, celebrating not just the new King and Queen, not just the end of Ithal's reign, but also the beginning of a new age, a time when the corrput would finally meet their end. It was certainly long overdue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Wild   

Back to top Go down

Return to the Wild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next