AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 458

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostThe Verbal Written Word

We all know that I love to write. I have been doing it a long time, since the second grade. I have always been told growing up not to write anything down because it could always come back and haunt you, especially if you insult someone, or something else negative. While I agree with that, sometimes writing things is an easier way to communicate our emotions. I; for one, hate confrontation. HATE IT. If there is any kind of arguement or anger directed at me, it is almost like I freeze up. I avoid eye contact and I grow silent. It has been that way for me for as long as I can remember. I have always heard things like "Why don't you say something?", or "Are you just going to sit there in silence?". Yes, actually I am. I like to think of myself as fairly intelligent but when confrontation ensues, my brain can't keep up fast enough with someone yelling at me. I become emotionally sensitive and will on occasion, burst into tears. Am I being too emotional? Maybe. Is it healthy for me to keep my emotions bottled up? No. I get migraines, though not necessarily from that alone but it is a big trigger for them. It is easier for me, to write down how I feel, to express it in a letter, or a post such as this. I can write the most meaningful love letter that would make anyone weep. Why? Well who wouldn't want to wake up in the morning to a random love letter snuggled on a pillow? Yes, I am a romantic as well. Writing has been an outlet for me and allows me to interact with others socially when I generally dont like to do it in a crowded atmosphere. Yes, I work with the public on a daily basis and I am good with people. Doesn't mean I like it.

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bloodchronicles.net